The Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller ensures that you record what you hear. Nothing more or less. This is the cornerstone of great recordings. The MC2.1 gives you the transparency of the highest-quality monitoring circuit and a set of invaluable mix-checking features. You get balanced outputs for three pairs of speakers, plus a dedicated mono/sub-woofer output. Individual L/R trims provide complete control over level matching, while timed relay protection on all speaker outputs prevent power up/down thumps. Two pair of headphone outs complete your monitoring package. Really hear what you've got - with the Drawmer MC2.1.Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller at a Glance
- Unerring monitoring accuracy
- A true engineers tool
- Why you need a monitor controller
It's versatile, intuitive, and easy-to-use, but above all else, the Drawmer MC2.1 excels its unerring ability to faithfully reproduce what you've recorded. Monitoring accuracy - it may seem like a no-brainer, but it's surprising how many recordings are made using compromised monitoring setups. And the results are usually not pretty. If you're in the dark about what you're "committing to tape," you're nowhere. Far better to invest in two or three pairs of reference-grade monitor speakers (and perhaps one or two pairs of trustworthy headphones) and a serious monitor controller. Trust us, you'll make better-sounding recordings!A true engineers tool
In typical Drawmer fashion, MC2.1 is built to be a true engineers tool. The active circuit was designed to faithfully reproduce the audio signal - while eliminating many of the problems that are caused by passive circuits. It also offers you a set of mix checking features that you won't find on most other controllers, such as individual left/right cuts, two seperate headphone amplifiers, and a talkback facility.Why you need a monitor controller
You've spent weeks designing the ideal studio environment, plus a fortune on active speakers, dynamics processors, mics and preamps, and a whole roomfull of other gear. Don't blow it now! A monitor controller is central to every recording setup and perhaps the most important element of your entire signal chain - providing the reference that lets you achieve optimal mic placements, EQ. and mix balances. This is one thing that should always be absolutely guaranteed: that you can rely on the absolute accuracy of your monitor controller. With the Drawmer MC2.1, you can.Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller Features
- Ultra-low noise and transparent circuit design
- Linear power supply with low hum toroidal transformer and internal voltage selector switch
- Three balanced stereo speaker outputs, plus a dedicated mono speaker/sub-woofer output
- All outputs with individual L/R trims under unit to provide complete control over level matching
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down thumps.
- Comprehensive mix checking facilities including L/R Cut, Phase Reverse, Mono, Dim, Mute
- Parallelled custom quad pots on main and headphone level controls for easy channel matching
- Four inputs: Neutrik XLR, Neutrik XLR/JACK COMBI, and shared aux phono/3.5mm jack
- Two headphone amplifiers with individual level controls
- Built in talkback mic with level control, mono output jack, and internal headphone routing
- Rugged steel chasis and stylish brushed aluminium cover
- Can be stacked and is rack mountable (via optional 2U mounting kit)
Hear what you're recording, with the Drawmer MC2.1 Monitor Controller!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.