The 4066F is a flexible miniature microphone solution, that features very easy and fast adjustment possibilities and a beige color. The headband construction is unique in design, because it gives the user the choice between left and/or right mounting and colour change. It is also possible to use the MMB4066 Miniature Microphone Boom separately, in applications where the headband is not needed.
The 4066 offers a clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom. It uses a prepolarized omnidirectional cartridge element with a 5.4mm vertical diaphragm. It is specially designed for maximum performance and comfort under the often difficult conditions when mounted directly on the human body.
Attention has been paid to the humidity problems that often occur in theatrical applications and to the light weight construction of the headband itself. A double vent protection system, a drop stopper on the tube, together with water resistant materials inside the microphone, makes it more than difficult for the humidity to cause the headband Microphone to fail. The headband surface is matgold plated and headband earhooks are covered with a silicon hose.
The sensitivity is 6mV/Pa to match the level of the human voice to the general input sensitivity of most wireless transmitters. The noise floor of the Type 4066 is 26dB(A) re. 20 mUPa and if powered correctly the microphone will be able to handle sound pressure levels up to 144dB SPL before clipping occurs. A wide range of connection adapters makes it possible to use the 4066 with most of the professional wireless systems available plus 48 V phantom XLR connection.DPA 4066F features
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: Soft boost grid: 20Hz-20kHz +/-2dB, 3dB soft boost at 8-20kHz; High boost grid: 20Hz-20kHz +/-2dB, 10dB boost at 12kHz
- Sensitivity: Nominally 6mV/Pa +/-3dB at 1kHz
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 26dB(A) re. 20 mUPa (max. 28dB(A))
- Equivalent noise leve l CCIR 468-1: Typ. 38dB (max. 40dB)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 144dB SPL before clipping
- Total harmonic distortion: 123dB SPL peak (<1% THD)
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300m (984ft)
- Cartridge lower limiting frequency (-3db): 20Hz
- Output impedance: 30-40 Ohm
- Weight: 14g (0.5oz) incl. cable and MicroDot connector
- Microphone length: 12.7mm (0.5in)
- Microphone diameter: 5.4mm (0.21in)
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.