The DPC-8EZ is a compact pedalboard control system with eight effects loops and MIDI. The DPC-8EZ is similar to our popular DPC-5 pedalboard controller but has more effects loops and a simplified MIDI implementation.
The DPC-8EZ is fully compatible with the Disaster Area Gen2 pedal controllers, including the DMC-6D and DMC-7D. Combining a DPC-8EZ with a DMC-7D allows the player to use the DMC-7D as a powerful preset organizer and MIDI controller, while leaving the DPC-8EZ in direct access mode for quick pedal selection.
Please note that in order to pack the maximum connectivity into the DPC-8EZ, the jack spacing is very tight. We have tested several different brands and types of patch cables and have found the George L’s and Lava kits to be the best solution for cabling up a DPC-8EZ. 20 plugs are required to cable 5 effects into a DPC-5. Disaster Area Designs is an authorized dealer for both types of cable kit, and they are available through our online store. We have several customers using the Switchcraft 380 plugs for custom cable harnesses as well.
Disaster Area Designs DPC-8EZ Bypass Switcher + MIDI Features
- Compact size – 10″ x 2.6″ x 2″ excluding switch caps and jacks.
- No special power supply required – uses less than 120mA, 9V from a Pedal Power 2 or similar.
- 5 footswitches for preset selection or manual effects loop control.
- 48 presets accessible by foot, arranged in four folders with three banks of four presets each.
- 128 presets accessible using an external MIDI controller
- Full MIDI control of presets and effects loops
- 8 effects loops with a custom-designed switching matrix
- Dedicated insert connection between loops 4 and 5
- Always-on tuner out with tuner mute.
- New Z-MODE buffer allows you to tailor the impedance to work pefectly with fuzz, vibe, wah, and other impedance-sensitive pedals
- USB connector for future firmware upgrades (PC and Mac firmware update tools available.)
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.