The DPC-5 is a compact pedalboard control system with five effects loops, amp or external device control, and MIDI. The DPC-5 builds on Disaster Area’s expertise with easy-to-use MIDI controllers and adds high-quality audio circuits to create a flexible system for managing your pedals and MIDI devices. The DPC-5 can engage presets on up to FOUR external MIDI devices in MIDI and preset modes. It can also send tap tempo, expression, and bypass commands to most types of MIDI effects hardware.
The DPC-5 is compatible with the Disaster Area SMARTLoop, DPC-4EZ, or the DPC-8EZ. The SMARTLoop adds two stereo loops or four mono loops to the DPC-5, and may be placed before or after the DPC. Placing the SMARTLoop in the DPC-5 insert sends a fully buffered signal to all of the looped devices in the SMARTLoop. If you run several impedance or buffer-sensitive pedals, a SMARTLoop will allow placing them pre-buffer while retaining full control of your entire signal chain. The DPC-8EZ and DPC-4EZ act as expanders to add eight or four loops to the DPC-5 and are controlled completely by the DPC-5.
Please note that in order to pack the maximum connectivity into the DPC-5, the jack spacing is very tight. We have tested several different brands and types of patch cables and have found the George L’s and Lava kits to be the best solution for cabling up a DPC-5. 20 plugs are required to cable 5 effects into a DPC-5. Disaster Area Designs is an authorized dealer for both types of cable kit, and they are available through our online store. We have several customers using the Switchcraft 380 plugs for custom cable harnesses as well.
Disaster Area Designs DPC-5 Bypass Switcher + MIDI Features
- Compact size – 10″ x 2.6″ x 2″ excluding switch caps and jacks.
- No special power supply required – uses less than 250mA, 9V from a Pedal Power 2 or similar. (Outputs 5 / 6 recommended, or use a current doubling cable on two standard outputs.)
- 6 footswitches for preset selection, manual effects loop control, and MIDI switching
- 60 presets accessible by foot, arranged in four folders with three banks of five presets each.
- 128 presets accessible using an external MIDI controller
- Dedicated MIDI mode (violet on RGB LED) for advanced MIDI control, including Timeline, Mobius, Timefactor, AxeFx and others.
- 5 effects loops, which may be used as send / return or send-only for multiple amp switching
- Stereo / TRS isolated jack for amplifier control / channel / reverb / effects switching, configurable per preset.
- Tuner out with tuner mute.
- Expression pedal or external footswitch input for advanced MIDI control.
- Compatible with the Disaster Area R2R dual footswitch for bank down and tap tempo. (Custom R2R programming available, contact us!)
- Optional expression roller, separate from expression jack input
- Audiophile-grade buffer on main input.
- Separate buffer bypass input jack.
- Unbuffered input jack may be used as a buffered insert for passive volume pedals or other always-on effects. Compatible with the TRS Insert Cable Kit.
- High-frequency, low noise relay switching system with silver and gold alloy contacts.
- USB connector for future firmware upgrades (PC and Mac firmware update tools available.)
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.