The DigiTech Ventura Vibe gives you all the swaying, spinning vibrato and rotary sounds you could ever need in a pedalboard-friendly stompbox! Add all the trippy, oscillating, swirling vibe and rotary tones to your guitar sound with the DigiTech Ventura Vibe. Loaded up with all the rotary and vibe tones you could ever want, the Ventura Vibe can take you from a classic Hendrixesque Uni-Vibe tone to that legendary rotating Leslie speaker sound all the way to a more contemporary vibrato effect with its three onboard rotary/vibrato modes (Vintage, Modern & Rotary). Equipped with Speed, Depth and Mix controls, the Ventura Vibe allows you to tailor your sound to taste--from a subtle sway or spin to full on equilibrium-twisting vertigo. What's more? The Ventura Vibe also features a convenient footswitchable speed function that allows you to go from slow to fast in a flash without having to adjust the Speed knob. This versatile vibe also sports stacked Tone and Drive controls so that you can shape your high-end and dial in a dirty, warm tube-like drive.
Other premium features include true bypass circuitry for uncolored tone in bypass, true stereo ins and outs for routing flexibility, and high-voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality.
The DigiTech Ventura Vibe Rotary/Vibrato pedal is powered by a 9V DC power supply (sold separately), and comes complete with a die cut hook-and-loop pedalboard pad for stick and stay, semi-permanent pedalboard mounting. DigiTech's exclusive StompLock knob guard device is also included to maintain your finely-tuned settings by keeping your control knobs in place.
- Weight 1 lb.
- Dimensions 4.4 x 2.65 x 2 inches (LxWxH)
- Series Mod Effects
- Model Ventura Vibe
- Other Features Input: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance: Effect on: >1 MΩ (stereo), >500 kΩ (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Output: Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance: Effect on: 1 kΩ; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Controls: Speed, Rotary/Vibrato Type, Depth, Mix, Tone, Drive, Effect On/Off
- Switches: Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Effect Type Toggle Switch
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Consumption: 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Current Draw: 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.