Easily control your tone on stage. The DigiTech RP500 guitar multi-effect processor gives you the ability to control program changes, complete signal chains and allows you to turn all amplifier and cabinet sounds off in the exclusive Pedalboard mode. When in Pedalboard mode the RP500 acts like 5 separate stompboxes and effects. Save each combo in a preset for a uniquely switchable pedal setup not found anywhere else but pro rigs.
DigiTech's RP500 is the newest member of DigiTech's acclaimed RP Modeling Pedal line, boasting even more models, effects, and performance-friendly features sure to make it the center of your guitar rig! A new Pedalboard mode makes the RP500 act like 5 separate stompboxes and effects, and a bypass mode lets you easily turn off all amp and cabinet sounds so you can focus on effects only. Built like a tank with 9 vaccum-style switches, and a convenient 10-character LED display, you also get a built-in expression pedal to take control of your sound. Packed with pro-rig sounds in one portable, affordable box, you won't believe how you ever played without your DigiTech RP500!
DigiTech RP500 at a Glance
- Even more models and effects
- New Pedalboard Mode
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass Mode
- Ready-to-record via USB
Even more models and effects
Boasting even more effects, as well as a host of new amp and cabinet models - including acoustic guitar models - the RP500 is a palette loaded with sonic colors designed expressly to inspire your creativity.
New "Pedalboard" Mode
DigiTech's RP500 includes a new Pedalboard mode. When activated, you can turn five effects on and off via the RP500's convenient footswitches. Acting like a complete pedalboard in one convenient unit (with only one AC adapter!), you can get your signature sound in a pinch with the RP500 - no more need to haul all of your gear to and from rehearsals.
Amp/Cabinet Bypass Mode
If you're content with the sound of your amp, but want a ton of effects to boost your current pedal setup, the RP500 now features an amp/cabinet bypass mode. When used in tandem with Pedalboard mode, you can focus only on turning effects on and off, using the built-in expression pedal for dynamic, real-time control.
Ready-to-record via USB
Whether you have a home studio setup already, or you're a guitarist who would love to capture your riffs and song ideas - without having to spend a ton on studio gear - the RP500 is ideal for you. All you need is a computer with an available USB connection, and you can start recording and editing your songideas right away using the RP500's included Cubase LE software. Plus, the RP500 also comes with X-Edit Editor/Librarian software for both Mac and PC. Via that same handy USB connection, you can actually program and archive all of your presets via the software's intuitive user interface and load them onto your RP500 whenever you want. With this versatile pedal's host of software options, you'll never have to worry about forgetting a riff or losing your favorite presets again!
DigiTech RP500 Features
- Tons of amp and cabinet models, stompbox models and effects
- 9 vacuum-style switches
- large, 10-charecter LED display
- Built-in Expression Pedal
- Pedalboard mode for switching between 5 effects
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass Mode
- USB Connectivity
- Comes with Cubase LE Software
- Includes X-Edit Editor/Librarian Software for programming/archiving presets
- Tap Tempo
- 24-bit A/D and D/A Converter / 44.1kHz
- 1 Audio DNA2 DSP Processors
- 99 User presets / 99 Factory presets
- USB 2.0
- Headphone outputs
- 19.5" W x 2.25" H x 8.75" D
- Minimum Windows Requirements: Vista Home/Premium XP Home/Professional (SP2 Installed, .Net 2.0 installed), Pentium/Athlon 1.4GHz or later, 512MB RAM (1GB recommended), 180MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive, USB port, Internet connection for Cubase activation
- Minimum Mac Requirements: OS 10.4x or later, PowerPC G4/G5 1GHz or later, 512MB RAM (1GB recommended), 180MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive, USB port, Internet connection for Cubase activation
The RP500 adds powerful modeling FX to your guitar rig or studio!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.