Denond listens, understands, and builds. The result is the DN-X500 rackmount mobile/club DJ mixer. Rock solid construction, superb audio fidelity, high quality parts, and of course reliability are the core ingredients of their design. The DN-X500's unique features provide mobile and club DJs tremendous flexibility and intuitive control. Eight-channel input matrix routing gives you the freedom to move any source to any channel or even the same source to multiple channels for remixing. Pre-fader level metering and gain control as well as long 60mm smooth channel faders are individually replaceable with their rotary knob option (ACD-46). Three-Band EQ with full output kill, booth output with channel select, two mic inputs with talkover sensitivity and effects send/return with cue, dry/wet knob and channel select should all make this mixer the one you've been waiting for.
Denon DNX500 Professional Rackmount DJ Mixer Features
- Matrix input assignment -- No longer does your device need to be married to a particular channel. Eight input sources are freely assignable to any channel or even multiple channels.
- 8 line / 2 phono switchable
- 4 smooth 60mm VCA channel faders
- Responsive 45mm VCA cross fader w/contour adjust
- Independent channel PFL meters -- All input levels can be pre-adjusted in advance to match the gain levels, insuring a smooth transition between fades.
- Independent 3-band EQ kill (high-mid-low)
- Independent EQ on/off switch
- Booth output assign selector -- Pre-monitor any channel including Master through the booth output in the same manner as you would with your headphones, with volume control!
- External send/return control -- multi channel assignable -- effect on/off -- effect cueing (pre & post) -- effect dry/wet knob
- Independent channel A-B post switch (crossfader)
- Powerful clean headphone output
- Fader start (5V pulse) cross fader and channel fader-start trigger is compatible with all Denon DJ CD/MP3 players.
- Compact 4U rack space with recessed rear terminals
- Independent 3-band main and aux mic EQ
- Independent cue system (all channels)
- Mic talkover function w/sensitivity adjustment
- Split/cue headphone monitor w/PFL metering
- Master output -10dB attenuation switch
- Master output stereo/mono switch
- Record out -- RCA/unbalanced
- Subwoofer/lighting output w/freq adjust ideal for powered speakers, powered amp or even a signal feed for lighting systems.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.