The player features a front panel USB port as well, which supports mass storage device playback and iPod/iPhone connectivity. The USB port supports a variety of file formats. The slot-loading CD mechanism also supports multiple disc types and file formats. Other front panel features include five front panel hot start buttons that provide direct access to specific audio files, cue to audio, program playback, a headphone jack and an OLED display with 'end monitor' and 'finish mode' features to signal the end of the audio track.
The DN-700C also includes Denon's Professional's Product Manager Software, which affords single point control of multiple players from a PC or Mac over a network. You can use the web remote and the software to remotely control power on and off sequences for a single unit or for multiple units in groups. Other features include left and right balanced XLR analog audio outputs, a balanced AES/EBU digital XLR output and compatibility with the Denon Professional Pitch Control App, which supports instant access of music playback via artist, title, album and playlist filters. You can also use your mobile device touchscreen to increase or decrease the pitch and tempo as desired.
Denon DN-700C Network CD and Media Player Features
- Streams audio over the network via DLNA
- Supports Playback of CD-DA , WAV, AIFF, MP3 and AAC files
- USB device (mass storage class) and iPod playback
- Large, bright OLED display
- Balanced left and right XLR analog audio outputs
- AES/EBU digital format XLR output
- Supports external control operation via IP Control (Ethernet), RS-232C, GPIO and IR
- Extended control via Ethernet using the improved web-GUI 'Web Remote' and/or the included Denon Professional Product Manager software for PC/Mac
- 20 hot starts
- Compatible with the RC-F400S wired remote control (available separately)
- Supports the Denon Professional Pitch Control App (available from the App Store)
- Pitch control playback allows adjustment of the playback speed between -16 to +16% in 0.1% steps
- End monitor and user-selectable
- 1U/HE rackmount size
- Detachable, IEC-weighted AC inlet
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.