From public speaking and solo performances to small-format live shows, the dbx goRack is an easy way to optimize the sound of your PA system. And it really is simple: just connect the outputs of your mixer, or even microphones and instruments directly, and select which processors you'd like to use. You'll have a powerful EQ with 16 genre-based presets for sonic sculpting, dbx compression to optimize your signal levels and prevent signal spikes, subharmonic synthesis for ultra-deep bass, and anti-feedback processing to prevent unexpected squeals. With the dbx goRack between your sound sources and your PA speakers, AudioBuy.com.au Australia is sure you'll sound great.
Speaker management that anyone can set up
Based on dbx's acclaimed DriveRack processors, the goRack optimizes your sound to get the best possible performance from your PA speakers. And while the processing is powerful, the goRack is simple enough for audio novices to set up. Experienced engineers can fine-tune each of the processor modules for maximum effect, but it's simple to get a great sound just using the presets. Whether you typically plug your microphone or instrument directly into a powered PA speaker, or have a full-featured mixing board, adding the dbx goRack to your rig will noticeably enhance your live sound.
dbx goRack PA Processor Features
- Live sound processor with 2 mic/line inputs, 1/8" stereo aux input, and 2 XLR outputs
- Based on dbx's DriveRack speaker management processors, designed for small-format applications
- 31-band graphic EQ with 16 genre-based presets
- dbx compression for optimizing signal levels and preventing signal spikes
- Subharmonic synthesis creates ultra-deep bass response
- Anti-feedback processing prevents painful shrieks and squeals
- Simple to add to your PA: just connect a mixer or mics and instruments directly, then connect the stereo outputs to your speakers or amplifier
- Achieve great sound fast with presets, or tweak them for your desired sound
Optimize the sound of your PA with the dbx goRack!
dbx goRack Tech Specs
- Number of Channels 2
- Presets - Factory 16
- EQ 16 based 31-band Graphic EQ settings
- Compressor Compression based on dbx 163
- Feedback Eliminator Advanced Feedback Suppression
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR/Combo Neutrik jacks, 1 x 1/8" Aux
- Analog Outputs 2 x XLR
- Manufacturer Part Number GoRack
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.