The high impedance, 1/4 in" instrument input located on the front panel, as well as the mic/line switch, and 20 dB pad show dbx's dedication to providing convenience in the studio. The 12 segment LED meters provide a visual indication of analog or digital levels at a glance. The rear panel includes both mic and line inputs and outputs, word clock sync input and output, and digital outputs. Add selectable sampling rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, or 96 kHz; selectable dithering and noise shaping; and separate analog and digital output controls to this already impressive list of features, and you'll agree that the 386 lives up to the innovative dbx standards.
dbx 386 Dual Vacuum Tube Microphone Preamp Features
- 2-channel tube microphone preamplifier
- Selectable 96 kHz, 88.2 kHz,48 kHz, or 44.1 kHz sampling rate
- 24, 20, and 16 bit wordlengths
- Selectable dither and noise shaping
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital outputs
- Word clock sync input and output
- Separate analog and digital output control
- Type IV conversion system
- 60 dB of gain and +/- 15 dB of output gain
- Selectable mic/line switch
- 48 volt phantom power
- 20 dB pad
- 75 Hz low cut filter
- Phase reverse
- 12 segment LED analog/digital
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.