Dangerous Music's Source is the all-in-one portable monitoring system project studio engineers have been waiting for! The Dangerous Source gives you access to a complete set of audio sources, including USB and AES digital audio, as well as a balanced XLR and an 1/8" stereo input (perfect for your iPod!). Separate source selections for your headphones and monitors will certainly also come in handy when collaborating with artists. If the complexity of your monitoring setup has you tied in knots, check out the Dangerous Source.
Dangerous Music Source monitoring system
- Portable, studio-grade monitor controller
- Flexibility - it's a beautiful thing
- Dangerous quality
Portable, studio-grade monitor controller
The Dangerous Source pops into your backpack and fits right under your laptop. If you're a producer, engineer, DJ, or video editor who's always on-the-go, it's great to have access to studio-quality monitoring on the road. Dangerous Music's studio monitoring products are well regarded amongst audio pros, and you know when they set out to design a portable monitor controller, it's going to have the right stuff.
Flexibility - it's a beautiful thing
The Dangerous Source lets you listen to any combination of four input sources; you get two speaker outputs and two headphone outputs. You can let the singer hear her own personal headphone mix, for instance, from the Analog 2 input - while you monitor the real mix, coming in from your computer via the USB input (which can run up to 24-bit/192kHz). The Dangerous Source gives you the monitoring flexibility to handle virtually any monitoring situation that might crop up.
Dangerous Music is renowned for their no-compromise designs and build-quality, and the Dangerous Source lives up to this reputation. The company's products have earned the fierce loyalty of legions of audio pros the world over. When you add the Dangerous Source to your audio rig, you know that you're making an investment in great sound that will give you many years of use.
Dangerous Music Source Monitor Controller Features
- Hear everything, anywhere, so you can mix it right the first time.
- Portable monitor control for both speakers and headphones.
- Monitor Digital, (2) Analog and USB sources separately or simultaneously
- Fits beneath a 13" laptop or rack installable (kit optional)
- Two speaker outputs can be engaged simultaneously, or use one as a dedicated subwoofer out.
- Headphones and speakers can monitor single or multiple sources - different choices for the producer and artist.
- Two analog inputs: 1/8" mini stereo & XLR/TRS combo jack.
- Two digital inputs: AES/SPDIF and USB
- USB IN, up to 24-bit/192kHz for Windows and Mac (plug and play in OX X 10.7)
- Third stereo output to send to Front of House or final mixdown
- Rackmountable with optional rack ear kit
Restore sanity to your monitoring setup, with the Dangerous Music Source!
Dangerous Music Source Monitor Controller Tech Specs
- Input Channels 4
- Output Channels 8
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 1 x 1/8" (Stereo)
- Analog Outputs 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4", 2 x 1/4" (Headphones)
- Digital Inputs 1 x AES-S/PDIF, USB
- Digital Outputs AES Thru
- Computer Connectivity USB 2.0
- Form Factor Desktop (Optional Rackmount Kit Available)
- Height 1.75"
- Width 8"
- Depth 12.75"
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
Returns & Warranty Repair
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).