The Dangerous Music D-Box combination Summing and Monitoring System provides an analog summing and monitor management solution for DAW based systems. More and more records are being tracked and mixed in remote or temporary locations with mobile DAW rigs. Control room setups can be tight. A reliable and flexible audio environment is a must. No need to sacrifice mix quality or struggle with monitor control! For integrated monitoring, mixing, and input selection for the computer musician on the go, the Dangerous D-Box is the uncompromising and affordable solution for all DAW-based musicians and engineers who need to trust what they hear. If you find yourself mixing in a variety of situations, don't mix without the D-Box!
Dangerous Music D-Box Features
- Mastering grade monitor path, because "you can't mix what you can't hear."
- Eight channels of summing to restore punch, low end and the stereo soundstage
- Transparent D/A converter translates the mix across every playback system
- Two independent 20W headphone amps provide substantial headroom for emotive performances and accurate headphone mixes.
- 2 Speaker Outputs
- Affordable for All DAW Studio Owners
- 8 input dedicated fixed-gain analog summing buss
- Master output trim with 10dB range
- Inputs 7-8 with pan control
- Signal present indicators for all inputs
- Analog and digital capable input selector designed specifically to facilitate the analog summing workflow
- Programmable exclusive/additive function- listen to selected inputs individually or combined
- 2 digital inputs - AES or S/PDIF 32kHZ - 100kHz sample rate
- Auxiliary stereo analog input- +4 dBU or - 10 dBV programmable
- Mono function
- Built-in talkback microphone with "momentoggle" switching
- 2 headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Auxiliary talkback switch input
Dangerous Music D-Box Tech Specs
- Input Channels 8
- Output Channels 4
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR, 1 x D-Sub
- Analog Outputs 6 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Digital Inputs 2 x XLR
- Talkback Yes
- Form Factor Rackmount
- Height 1.75"
- Width 19"
- Depth 9.5"
- Weight 12 lbs.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.