The magic behind the BAX EQ is decades in the making. Inspired by the classic Baxandall shelving curves — renowned by mastering engineers in the 60s and 70s for smooth, musical sloping and a unique sonic signature — the Dangerous Music team went to work creating the modern BAX EQ. This unique stereo equalizer features stepped controls for repeatability and identical stereo operation. When what you want is an expressive equalizer — backed up with audiophile accuracy — you've found it. Treat your mixes to the Dangerous Music BAX EQ.
Dangerous Music BAX EQ Stereo Mastering and Mix Bus Shelving Equalizer Features
- Hear your music neater, richer, and sweeter.
- Classic Baxandall shelving curves from the '60s, with modern mastering components.
- Stepped controls throughout for repeatability and identical stereo operation.
- 7-position highpass and lowpass filters - 2-pole Butterworth configuration (12dB/oct).
- 8-position high and low.
- Low Cut filters will eliminate infrasonic rumble: allowing higher maximum levels on any playback device.
- High Cut filters will elminate ultrasonic energy for greater A/D converter efficiency.
- Wide, phase coherent shelving means the BAX EQ will also improve your existing collection of gear.
- Broad Q Shelving
- +/- 5dB Cut and Boost controls in 1/2dB steps
The Dangerous Music BAX EQ is an expressive equalizer with a nod to smooth, vintage musicality!
Dangerous Music BAX EQ Tech Specs
- Number of Channels 2
- Number of Bands 2
- High Pass Filter Yes
- Low Pass Filter Yes
- Bypass Yes
- Inputs 2 x XLR
- Outputs 2 x XLR
- Q Type Fixed (Broad-Q Shelving)
- Rack Spaces 1U
- Boost/Cut Range ±5dB
- Frequency Response 10Hz-20kHz (±0.1dB), 1Hz-80kHz (±0.2dB)
- Freq Range High 1.6kHz-18kHz
- Freq Range Low 74Hz-361Hz
- Height 1.75"
- Depth 12"
- Width 19"
- Weight 12 lbs.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.