The Daking FET II gives you the control you need over your tracks and mixes, while its transparency and subtlety allow your audio to sound uncompressed. The FET Compressor II, like Daking's EQs and preamps, uses discrete transistor technology, Class A amps, and transformer balanced inputs and outputs for great performance and low-noise operation. You get seven release time constants for an array of classic performance characteristics, and operation is incredibly intuitive. The FET II an impressive studio performer!Daking FET II Class A Comp/Limiter at a Glance
- Quality construction inside and out
- Multiple release time settings
- The Daking story
Quality construction inside and out
Daking's FET II uses discrete transistor circuitry, transformer balanced inputs and outputs, and Class A amplifiers. The amplifiers are based on the original "A Range" circuits. The FET II uses a Field Effect Transistor as the gain change element. It's a great feeling to know you're working with a piece of gear that keeps your mixes under control transparently while giving you very reliable, low-noise operation.
Multiple release time settings
The FET II includes seven release time constants: .5, 1, 1.5, Neve 33609 Auto, A&D •, Compex Auto, Fairchild 670 #5, and Fairchild 670 #6. It's like having several great units built into one!
The Daking story
Having broken into the music industry as the drummer for '60s psychedelic band the Blues Magoos, Geoff Daking went on to truly make his mark designing and building boutique-quality studio gear. His company's latest offerings not only look classic, sound great, and perform solidly - you'll be knocked out by their decidedly non-boutique prices. Daking puts a premium on putting quality components at the heart of his gear, from circuits to transformers to amplifiers, while implementing modern techniques to ensure reliable, consistent performance.
- Stainless steel construction
- All discrete transistor circuitry
- Transformer balanced inputs and output
- Class A amplifiers
- Threshold adjustable from -10 to +10 in 2dB steps
- Ratios: 1.5:1, 2:1, 3:1, 5:1, 10:1, and 20:1
- Attack: 250 microseconds to 63 milliseconds
- Seven release time constants
- Make up gain: 0 to 11dB in 1db steps
- 3-function VU meter: Input/Output/Gain Reduction
- Two Inputs: XLR +4dbm transformer balanced; 1/4" TRS -10dB transformer balanced
The Daking FET Compressor II makes it easy to take control of your mixes and sound great!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.