Cymatic Audio uTrack 24 24-Channel Recorder at a Glance
- Versatile USB recorder for stage and studio
- Tons of functionality in a compact chassis
- Use the uTrack 24 as an interface
The Cymatic Audio uTrack 24 can record 24 channels with a sampling rate of 48kHz and up to 24 bits; it records up to eight channels with a sampling rate of 96kHz at 24 bits. It also gives you the possibility to loop record endlessly. Unlike other digital recorders, you have no limit on maximum recording time; the only limitation is the capacity of the recording medium.
Tons of functionality in a compact chassis
The uTrack 24 packs tons of functionality into its compact 1U chassis, accepting up to 24 input and output signals via D-Sub multi-pin connectors. This allows even large live shows to be recorded easily. And thanks to the BNC WordClock input and output, the recorder can integrate seamlessly into a range of digital recording environments.
Use the uTrack 24 as an interface
With its dedicated control room and headphone outputs with individual hardware level controls, Cymatic Audio's uTrack24 also functions as a powerful and value-packed 24x24 computer audio interface. It's plug-and-play compatible with Mac OSX, Windows, and iOS.
Cymatic Audio uTrack 24 24-Channel Recorder Features
- Allows connection of 24 channels of balanced I/O via 25-pin D-Sub connectors
- Operates as a 24x24 USB computer audio interface
- Alternate format 24x24 I/O using optional digital expansion module
- 24-bit resolution, up to 96kHz sample rate:
- Channel configuration: 24 x 24 at 48kHz
- Channel configuration changes to 8 x 8 at 88.2 and 96kHz
- Records directly to USB hard drives via front-panel USB port
- 3-segment hardware input metering per input channel
- Large, easy-to-use illuminated front panel transport controls
- Internal DSP mixer allows internal monitoring of stereo mix of all 24 inputs through
- Monitoring via front-panel headphone jack
- Adjust level, panning, mute, and solo for all 24-inputs
- 24-segment hardware input metering, all with no external mixer required
- Synchronize two uTrack 24 recorders for a total track count of 48 tracks
- BNC Word Clock I/O allows integration into larger digital systems
- Large, detailed LCD screen, dedicated menu buttons, and rotary push control
- Compatible with Mac OSX, Windows, and iOS
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.