Crane Song Spider - Dave Hill, whose resume includes designing some of the most respected preamps in the industry for other manufacturers, struck off on his own to found Crane Song, whose designs are not only born of his previous experience, but tested ("tweezed" as he puts it) in combat so to speak, in a professional, 24-track 2" studio while high-dollar clients look on. Crane Song's TEC award nominated Spider is a high-quality eight 8-channel mic-pre amplifier/mixer for recording engineers who do live stereo or multi-channel recording and want a very flexible audio path. The Spider's 8-channel output allows the system to function as an analog front end for DAW's, digital mixers, and modular digital recorders. Crane Song's Spider also includes a DSP process to provide tape emulation.
Crane Song Spider at a Glance
- High-quality 8-channel mic-pre amplifier/mixer wtih digital outputs
- Stereo Bus can be assigned to digital out
- DSP tape emulation
High-quality 8-channel Mic-pre/Mixer
Spider is a high-quality eight 8-channel mic-pre amplifier/mixer with two types of digital outputs: stereo and eight (8) channel. Spider's input preamplifier follows an extremely high quality Class A Discrete audio path, crucial to any critical listening enviroment. The stereo output is for recording engineers who do live stereo or multi-channel recording and want a very flexible audio path. The 8 channel output allows the system to function as an analog front end for DAW's, digital mixers, and modular digital recorders.
Assignable Stereo Bus
The stereo bus of the Crane Song Spider can be assigned to digital channels 7 and 8. This allows a stereo mix of 6 channels to be assigned to digital outs 7 and 8 and leaves 2 channels independent. (eg. drums; kick, snare, and stereo left to right.)
DSP Tape Emulation
Both the discrete Class A pre-amp and the convertor modules are of a very high quality, low noise design. The maximum analog level at the insert points is +25dBm. The digital modules include a DSP process to provide tape emulation.
Crane Song Spider Applications
- Live Stereo Recording
- Multi-Channel Recording
- Broadcast Engineering
- DAW Front-End
- Off-Line Signal Processor
- Studio Submixer
Crane Song Spider Features
- Six to 66dB input preamp gain in 6dB steps
- Channel level control
- Pan control for the stereo output bus
- Phantom power switch
- Line - Mic switch
- Phase switch
- Low cut filter
- Stereo bus assignment switch
- Fat amp switch for a fat sounding audio path
- 16 segment meter peaking reading 0=clipping referenced to the A/D convertor
- Clip light on the pre-amp section
- Peak limiter for the A/D convertor. LED indicator showing limit action
- Channel insert point may be used as a pre-amp output
- Sample rate to 96KHz
- WC input and output
- Stereo bus can be assignable to outputs 7 and 8
- Switch selectable Analog Dither control, 15 to 24 bits
- DSP analog tape emulation, adjustable by channel. The level is indicated by the LED's around the process knob. The level is changed by selecting the channel and turning the process knob.
- Digital output as AES, and ADAT Optical, or TDIF
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.