One of the original models in Cordoba's Luthier Series, the Cordoba C10 is built with a solid European spruce top with solid Indian rosewood back and sides. The C10 features a fan bracing pattern, which gives the center of the soundboard more surface area to vibrate and respond to the tension of the strings. A more responsive soundboard makes the guitar louder, and provides better tone. The C10 is the perfect choice for the serious classical guitarist, or for any player looking to upgrade to a concert-level instrument at an affordable price.
Like every guitar in the Luthier Series, the C10 is built with Spanish heel construction, where the top of the guitar is attached to the neck, the sides are added next, and the guitar' body is sealed by the installation of the back. This construction feature allows the entire instrument to vibrate as one unified piece. The C10 has the neck shape and flat fingerboard characteristic of traditional classical guitars, and includes the added benefit of a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Cordoba recently expanded upon the C10, offering two new options that appeal to guitarists from all backgrounds: the C10 Parlor, which has a 7/8 size body shape and 50mm nut width, and the C10 Crossover, which is a full size guitar with a slim neck profile, radiused fingerboard, and 48mm nut width.
Aesthetic touches like the mother-of-pearl weave rosette inspired by a 1920's Domingo Esteso guitar add a touch of vintage elegance to this best-seller. Other premium features include an ebony fingerboard, rosewood bridge, high gloss finish, and Savarez Cristal Corum strings.
- Top: Solid European spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian rosewood
- Binding/Bridge: Indian rosewood binding/Indian rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: 6 ply colored wood top purfling, 3 ply maple and ebony back and side purfling
- Rosette: Mother of Pearl and ebony "Esteso" weave
- Finish High gloss PU finish
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/Ebony fingerboard
- Truss Rod: Yes
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother of Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 19 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Body Width & Length: 290mm (11.4") at upper bout, 370mm (14.6") at lower bout
- Body Depth: 95mm (3.7") at upper bout, 97mm (3.8") at lower bout
- Turning Machines: Cordoba Premium Gold Tuning Machines
- Strings: Savarez Cristal Corum High Tension 500CJ
- Electronics: NA
- Tap Plate/Pick Guard: NA
- Case: Cordoba polyfoam case
Pick up a nylon-string you won't put down. Order today.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.