Upgraded tonewoods and style.
The Cordoba 25T-CE embodies the charm of traditional ukulele ornamentation combined with the striking natural figure of acacia, an exotic tropical wood closely related to koa, the beloved tonewood native to Hawaii. This tenor size ukulele features a solid exotic acacia top and figured acacia back and sides, providing a bright, round and familiar voice. The 25T-CE represents the very roots of the ukulele itself, incorporating a wooden rope-style top binding with a herringbone rosette and tie block, hearkening to the old-world origins of the instrument.
Other features include a thinly applied satin finish, bone nut and saddle, and Aquila strings, appealing to discerning customers who are shopping for a tasteful and authentic ukulele. The 25T-CE is equipped with Cordoba's active pickup system with volume, treble and bass controls. 25 Series ukuleles are also available in sizes including soprano, concert, and tenor.
- Top: Solid acacia
- Back & Sides: Acacia
- Binding/Bridge: Maple and Ebony Rope Pattern/ Rosewood bridge
- Purfling/Inlay: Maple
- Rosette: Maple and Ebony Herringbone Pattern
- Finish: Satin polyurethane in natural
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck/ Rosewood fingerboard
- Scale Length: 17" / 432mm
- Nut Width: 35mm / 1.38"
- Fret Marker Inlays: 4mm Pearloid Dots
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 18
- Bracing/Build: Spruce fan
- Body Width & Length: 9 1/4" (235mm) at lower bout/ 6 7/8" (175mm) at upper bout/ 11 3/4" / 298mm body length
- Overall Length: 26" / 660mm
- Body Depth: 3 1/8" (80mm) at tail/ 2 1/2" (65mm) at heel
- Tuning Machines: 4mm Pearloid Dots
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
- Case: Sold separately
Step up to a Cordoba ukulele. Order today.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.