Cloudlifter CL-4 Mic Activator is based on Cloud's award-winning Cloudlifter technology that converts phantom power into an additional +25 dB of ultra-clean gain for low output dynamic and ribbon mics. Cloudlifters solve problems posed by noisy preamps and can be used to drive stronger, cleaner signals over long XLR cable runs. The single rack space CL-4 is simple and compact, featuring four rear-mounted sets of balanced XLR inputs and outputs and is ideal for broadcast, live sound, public address, and professional studio applications.
Cloudlifters dramatically improve the performance of passive microphone signals by driving stronger, cleaner signals over long XLR cable runs and providing significant ultra-clean gain, before the mixer or preamp. This allows the microphone's preamp to operate using much lower gain settings, resulting in significantly reduced noise and improved clarity. The CL-4 is enclosed in a rugged rack-mount enclosure offering excellent shielding and durability.
Using patent pending technology that keeps the direct audio path free-and-clear of transformers, capacitors, and resistors, the CL-4 houses Class A, Discrete JFET circuitry that delivers world class, ultra-clean gain while preserving the natural sonic characteristics of the source.
Like all Cloud Microphones products, the Cloudlifter Mic Activator series is handcrafted using environmentally friendly methods, entirely in the USA.
Cloud Microphones CL-4 Cloudlifter Mic Activator Features
- Provides mics with up to +25dB additional output sensitivity
- Four channel, rack mounted version
- Provides 2 distinct stages of ultra-clean gain
- Dramatically reduces noise caused by long cable runs and low-gain preamps
- Easy to use self contained design requires only phantom power
- Recommended for use with all passive microphones
- Compatible with tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones
- Safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of phantom
- Utilizes Patent Pending Class A, Discrete JFET circuitry
- Ideal impedance loading for optimal performance @3Kohms
- Rack mount steel enclosure, for studio, stage and broadcasting
- Free lifetime limited warranty for parts and labor, with registration
- Handcrafted entirely in the USA
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.