Adam link is a small and very flat power supply for effect pedals with 4 isolated outlets. Being only 31mm high, it fits under the smallest Pedaltrain models PT-nano or PT-mini.It offers voltages 9 or 12V and a total output current of 700mA. The top two fixed 9V outlets will power any two Strymon or or other two medium current pedals. The bottom two outlets, configurable to either 9 or 12V, will power two or even more standard low current pedals when used with Split Flex or 3-way daisy chain. If needed, all 4 isolated outlets will give you 9V DC in the default position of the settings switch.
Pedal board mounting
Four threaded holes in the bottom of the power supply are positioned in a way to allow easy attaching of the unit to a pedal board. Especially with Pedaltrain boards both top and underneath mounting is possible using just two screws. All the needed parts are included. The only thing you have to do is to drill either two holes in the pedal board
Mounting of CIOKS link range power supply to a Pedaltrain pedal board is a step-by-step do it yourself guide on how to attach a link range power supply underneath a Pedaltrain pedal board. In case you've misplaced the product sheet of your unit, which also functions as a drill template, please download the drill template as pdf file here.
Cioks Adam Link Power Supply Features
- super flat design, fits under Pedaltrain PT-nano or PT-mini
- 4 isolated outlets with 9 or 12V
- total output current of 700mA
- two medium current outlets able to power any two Strymon pedals
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- detachable mains power cord
- CIOKS unique mains link feature, Adam easily adds additional 4 isolated outlets to onother link power supply
- 6 Flex cables included
- Split Flex included
- very easy mounting to pedal boards
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.