The Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH HT M Okoume features a bolt-on two-piece maple neck, Seymour Duncan JB and '59 humbucking pickups, and an HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge
Pedigreed shredders from the '80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvel's definitive combination of time-honored style and modern features, power and performance.
The Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH HT M Okoume offers an okoume body coupled with a bolt-on two-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed
neck profile with a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, a 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays,
as well as a heel-mounted spoke wheel for quick and easy truss rod tweaks.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this guitar equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan JB humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan '59 humbucking neck pickup, controlled with a three-way blade. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
This guitar also features a Charvel HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge, providing endless sustain with laser intonation. Available in Natural with black pickup bobbins and black hardware, including the Charvel-branded sealed die-cast locking tuners and standard strap buttons.
- Okoume body
- Bolt-on two-piece maple neck, 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets
- Seymour Duncan humbucking pickup, JB bridge and '59 neck, with volume control push/pull coil split
- HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge black hardware, Charvel-branded sealed die-cast locking tuners
Unleash your inner guitar master with the Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH HT M Okoume. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Okoume
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH1N '59
- Bridge: JB TB4
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: volume control push/pull coil split
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Charvel hardtail
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Country of origin: Mexico
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.