The Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR M QM offers an alder body with quilt maple top and a two-piece bolt- on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly- expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12*-16* compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access. Pedigreed shredders from the '80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvel's definitive combination of time-honored style and modern features, power and performance.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan '59 SH-1N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone, controlled with a three-way blade switch. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations--ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Scream or rumble with a Floyd Rose double-locking recessed tremolo and locking nut without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation.
- Model Name: Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR M QM, Maple Fingerboard
- Series: Pro-Mod Style 2
- Body Shape: Style 2
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Headstock: Standard Stratocaster
- Neck Plate: NA
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 SH1N Humbucking
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both inner coils, Position 3:Neck Pickup, (split engaged) Position 1: Bridge outer coil, Position 2: Both outer coils, Position 3: Neck outer coil
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Double Locking Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Charvel Branded Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.