High-speed playability and Seymour Duncan pickups.
Pedigreed shredders from the ‘80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements. Tweaked and refined for modern players looking for an even wider sonic palette, the San Dimas Style 2-7 HH HT Ash marks the only seven-string axe in the current lineup and it comes loaded with premium features.
This model features an ash body coupled with a two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for delightful and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12-16 in. compound radius rosewood fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 24 jumbo frets, offset dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance, articulate tone and volcanic sound, it is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan Nazgûl humbucking bridge pickup and a Seymour Duncan Sentient humbucking neck pickup, controlled with a three-way blade. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Also equipped with a Charvel HT7 string-throughbody hardtail bridge, providing endless sustain with laser intonation. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Neck wood: 2-piece Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Sentient
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Nazgul
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: HT7 7-String Hardtail
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Strap on some inspiration. Order today.
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).