The Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH HT E features an Ash body, Ebony fingerboard and 2 Seymour Duncan humbuckers
The Pro-Mod series continues upon Charvel's storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology
and top-notch features that modern players need.
An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Ash boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing
feel and performance. Its body is crafted from ash and is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist
bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts
while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. This
axe also features an aged ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays, as well as a heel-mounted truss rod wheel for quick and convenient
High-output Seymour Duncan® JB and Seymour Duncan '59 humbucking pickups are directly mounted to the body, cranking out high octane rock 'n' roll tone
with plenty of sweet overtones. The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap while the No-Load tone
control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound,
letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning
with the Floyd Rose® 1000 series double-locking recessed tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Ash comes in two stately finishes - Charcoal Gray with black hardware or Natural with chrome
- Ash body in Snow White finish
- Bolt-on two-piece maple neck, 12"-16" compound radius, ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan JB bridge pickup and '59 neck pickup with volume control push/pull coil split
- Gold hardware package, sealed die-cast locking tuners, HT6 Hardtail Bridge
Unleash your inner guitar master with the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH HT E. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: '59 model SH-1n
- Bridge: JB TB4
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: volume control push/pull coil split
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil split
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle string through body
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Die-cast locking
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Optional Gig bag
- Country of origin: Mexico
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.