Celemony's Melodyne Editor 2.0 software gives you the pitch and time correction tools to massage notes to perfection. It even allows you to fix audio within chords! You can access notes inside polyphonic material and make those guitars, pianos, and other instruments shine! Plus, Celemony made it easy to work inside of Melodyne Editor. You'll appreciate the intuitive user interface and the way you work with notes. Does that magical take just have too many flaws to be a keeper? Mixers at AudioBuy.com.au Australia know that you may be able to salvage an otherwise perfect take when you have Celemony Melodyne Editor in your arsenal!Celemony Melodyne Editor Audio Pitch and Time Correction Software at a Glance
- Extended timing tools give you intuitive access to robust note-morphing power
- True scale and tuning lets you voyage through truly diverse musical worlds
- Making your life easier with Direct Note Access
Celemony's Melodyne Editor 2.0 gives you new timing tools that let you massage the sound without losing your timing: the evolution within a note is now independent of its quantization. With the time handle tool, you can insert handles which, when dragged, accelerate or slow down the areas on either side of them. It all happens within the boundaries of a note, so you can do this without affecting the surrounding notes. Use the attack speed tool to increase or decrease the length of the attack phase or alter the transients of any instrument.True scale and tuning lets you voyage through truly diverse musical worlds
In Melodyne, you can recognize in-tune notes because they lie directly on a white or black key. The background pattern of Melodyne's intuitive interface is that of a keyboard, because the piano's tempered scale defines the goal of pitch correction. As you edit, the keyboard determines the available notes. Turn snapping on, and the notes will even snap to the nearest key. And if you're working on, say, a sitar recording - with notes that fall between the notes of a piano - Melodyne has you covered by giving you a choice of scales that includes Asian, Indian and Arabic scales, as well as Western scales such as church modes and jazz-based scales. Change tonics, audition how switching from major to minor affects your music, and so much more.Making your life easier with Direct Note Access
How does Melodyne Editor do the impossible? How does it actually let you get inside the chords? That's where Celemony's impressive DNA (Direct Note Access) comes in. DNA analyzes chords, splits them into their individual notes, and lets you work with the pitch of each of those notes. You won't believe how well this software works in real-world appllications; really, no studio (large or small) should be without it. Melodyne Editor also lets you transpose notes, change timing, and even change formants, for perfect results everytime. Amazing!Celemony Melodyne Editor Audio Pitch and Time Correction Software Features
- Powerful adjustment tool lets you polish audio tracks
- Automatic and manual timing and note length correction
- Automatic and manual pitch and pitch drift correction
- Extended timing tools; True scale and tuning (new features in Melodyne Editor 2.0)
- Formant and pitch modulation editing
- MIDI file export
- DNA Direct Note Access technology lets you adjust notes in polyphonic audio!
- Easy to use, logical layout makes navigation ultra-simple
- Stand-alone mode or integration into DAWs using AAX, RTAS, VST, or AU format plugins
- Compatible with both Mac and PC operating systems
Salvage those almost-perfect takes with Celemony's Melodyne Editor!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.