Powerful update to one of the world's best pitch and time correction software titles.
Celemony's Melodyne is one of the most widely used pitch correction softwares in the world, and now it's getting even better. Melodyne has always excelled at editing pitch, timing and tempo of a wide range of audio sources, and now with version 4, it does it better than ever. This is the most extensive update to the Melodyne family since its release. Highlights include the Sound Editor with its totally new sound design possibilities, DNA Direct Note Access – at last, on an unlimited number of tracks – and ultra-accurate tempo detection. The smaller Melodyne editions – editor, assistant and essential – have also been enhanced.
Melodyne 4 studio offers you all Melodyne functions for both correction and creative applications on an unlimited number of tracks. You can edit the sound and musical content of your recordings in such an intuitive manner or make such far-reaching changes with no other audio tool.
New soundscapes with the Sound Editor
With the Sound Editor in Melodyne 4 studio, you can edit the sound of your recordings – just like your music – in a more musical, detailed and inspiring way. From the subtle enhancement of envelopes and timbres to the manipulation of overtones, re-synthesis and radical experiments in sound design.
Melodyne recognizes the notes and their overtones – also a decisive advantage when it comes to sound processing. While conventional equalizers only act upon fixed frequencies, Melodyne adapts to the audio material itself. Adjust the level of individual overtones within each track, shape the basic sound of each instrument, relate the timbre or envelope of each note to its pitch, bring out the character of each sound source. The results are novel acoustically, often unique, invariably invigorating – yet the Sound Editor is intuitive and lends itself easily to creative use.
Multitrack Note Editing
With Melodyne 4 studio, you can work on an unlimited number of tracks – even with DNA Direct Note Access for polyphonic material. Multitrack editing has one very important advantage: you can see and edit the notes of as many tracks as you like simultaneously. The harmonies, melodies and rhythms of your project can all be viewed in context. And you can reach into this plastic image of the music, select notes and modify them, regardless of which tracks they belong to.
In Melodyne 4 studio, the macros are even more useful because they are not confined to a single track. Select notes from as many tracks as you like and correct their intonation or timing in one go. Furthermore, synchronizing tracks is particularly easy: just define one track as the quantization master and sync all the other tracks to it.
New tempo intelligence
Melodyne 4’s new tempo algorithms detect tempos, time signatures and any changes in tempo more accurately than ever before. Melodyne 4 tracks precisely the tempo of a live recording, with all its human inconstancy. The ensuing click keeps time with the musicians, not the other way around. And still, you enjoy all the practical benefits of a beat-based grid when working in your DAW.
Better note detection
Melodyne 4 now offers two algorithms optimized for polyphonic recordings. Depending upon the audio material, Melodyne employs either the Polyphonic Sustain (strings, organs…) or Polyphonic Decay (pianos, guitars…) Algorithm to obtain optimal sound quality in each case. Moreover, you can edit the note detection in far greater detail and therefore manage complex material still more effectively. So you can work even more closely and precisely on your music and obtain still higher sound quality from your editing.
Time-stretching for entire mixes
The Universal Algorithm in Melodyne is ideally suited to the time-stretching and pitch-shifting of entire mixes. The algorithm also delivers outstanding results with polyphonic material provided no access to individual notes is required. With its exceptional sound quality and modest CPU demands, ‘Universal’ is an invaluable addition to Melodyne’s array of algorithms.
More elegant, user-friendly and modern
Melodyne 4 is easier to use and accelerates your workflow. With its variably configurable, single-window interface, you can adapt Melodyne perfectly to your own preferences and working requirements. What’s more, the new browsers and inspectors afford a better overview and direct access to all important parameters. Beneath the surface, state-of-the-art software technology is at work – optimized for the latest operating systems, fully compatible with both 32- and 64-bit environments.
Dynamic just intonation
Melodyne 4’s just intonation adds transparency and penetration to the sound. Whether you’re working on an orchestral, choral or synthesizer recording, you’ll find justly tuned chords sound smoother and more powerful. Give your production the benefit of this unique acoustic impression.
- Polyphonic (DNA Direct Note Access) – Piano, guitar, string quartet, etc.
- Melodic – Lead vocals, bass guitar, saxophone, etc.
- Percussive – Drums, percussion, drum loops, etc.
- Universal – Complex, polyphonic material without DNA Direct Note Access
- Main Tool – Pitch center, position, length, note separations
- Pitch – Pitch center, pitch transitions
- Vibrato – Intensity/direction of vibrato and trills
- Pitch drift – Intensity/direction of pitch drift
- Formants – Shift formants, control formant transitions
- Amplitude – Control the amplitude of notes, amplitude transitions, muting
- Timing – Control the position, length and quantization of notes
- Time handles – Vary the pace of developments within a note
- Attack speed – Control the starting transients and percussiveness of notes
- Note separation – Insert, delete and move note separations
- Multi-tracking and Multitrack Note Editing – See and edit multiple tracks simultaneously
- Sound Editor – Change the timbre by adjusting the balance between partials
- Tempo detection/Tempo Editor – Map and edit tempo changes within a recording
- Note Assignment Mode – Correct any note detection errors
- Cut, copy and paste – Rearrange material using clipboard functions
- Macros for pitch and timing – Automatic, intelligent correction and optimization of notes
- Audio-to-MIDI – Save audio notes as MIDI
- Scale correction – Move or quantize notes in accordance with the selected scale
- Edit scales – Alter scales or create your own
- Scale Detective – Extract scales from audio
- Quantize to reference track – Carry over the timing of one track to another
- Stand-alone mode – Run Melodyne as an independent application
- Plug-in operation – Run Melodyne as an AU, VST, RTAS, AAX or ARA plug-in in compatible DAWs
- Rewire – Run Melodyne in stand-alone mode as a Rewire client
- 32-/64-bit compatibility – Run Melodyne as a native application on 32-/64-bit systems
- Intercompatibility – Open and edit projects created by other editions
Upgrade to version 4 today and experience the most powerful Melodyne yet!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.