Get that legendary psychedelic rock sound from the '60s and '70s with the Carl Martin Purple Moon Vintage Fuzz 'n' Vibe. Packing two legendary effects in one single pedal, the Carl Martin Purple Moon Vintage Fuzz 'n' Vibe packs delivers all the tone that helped shape the sound of rock 'n' roll. The Purple Moon gives players the ability to achieve those famed, distinctive psychedelic rock tones that were inspired by '60s and '70s guitar icons including Jimi Hendrix, David Gilmour and Robin Trower.
A truly unique pedal, the Purple Moon is an all-analog, true-bypass pedal that features dual-speed Vibe with Fuzz. The Speed 1 and Speed 2 knobs give you the flexibility to access two different preset vibrato speeds that can be easily switched between via the Speed 1-2 footswitch. A blue LED indicator next to each speed control lets you know which speed is activated. The Depth knob can take your Vibe from subtle to hauntingly deep while the Level knob adjusts the overall output of the Purple Moon. From a little bit of grit to full-on fuzzy fury, the onboard Fuzz knob allows you to dial in the amount of fuzz/gain you desire while the Fuzz Level knobs allows you to adjust the level of the Fuzz (fuzz is bypassed when turned fully counterclockwise). The Carl Martin Purple Moon Vintage Fuzz 'n' Vibe pedal features a custom-painted die-cast housing and can be powered by either a 9v battery optional power supply.
Carl Martin Purple Moon Guitar Effects Pedal Specs
- All-Analog, True-Bypass Vintage Vibe 'n' Fuzz Pedal Inspired by '60s and '70s Psychedelic Rock
- Level, Depth, and Speed 1 and Speed 2 Knobs for Vibe Effect
- Speed 1 and Speed 2 for Preset Speeds That Can Be Easily Switched Between via the Speed 1-2 Switch
- Fuzz Knob and Fuzz Level Control Knobs (Fuzz Bypassed When Fuzz Level is Fully Counter-Clockwise)
- Vibe CANNOT Be Bypassed
- Powered by 9v Battery or Optional Power Supply
- Weight .94 lbs.
- Dimensions 4.72 x 2.2 x 3.74 inches (WxHxD)
- Series Vintage-Series
- Model Purple Moon
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.