One of the most versatile focal lengths available, the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens from Canon pairs this classic lens design with enhancements to the AF system and physical design that make it both faster and smaller. Utilizing an STM stepping motor, this lens is ideal for both still and video shooting due to its speedy and smooth operation. Further benefitting video shooters, the STM motor also supports the Movie Servo AF mode on select DSLRs for precise and near-silent focusing. An updated exterior design includes a metal lens mount and a re-located focusing ring in order to accommodate the compact overall form factor. The 50mm f/1.8 is a classic, tested lens design, and thanks to enhanced autofocus and a svelte profile, this lens is ideal for everyday shooting in a wide variety of conditions.
CANON EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Digital Camera Lens Highlights
- EF Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.8
- Optimized Lens Coatings
- STM AF Motor Supports Movie Servo AF
- Manual Focus Override
- Metal Lens Mount
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Minimum Focus Distance: 14"
CANON EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Digital Camera Lens In The Box
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Focal Length 50mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/1.8
- Camera Mount Type Canon EF
- Format Compatibility 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Canon (APS-C)
- Angle of View 46°
- Minimum Focus Distance 14" (35.56 cm)
- Magnification 0.21x
- Elements/Groups 6/5
- Diaphragm Blades 7, Rounded
- Autofocus Yes
- Filter Thread Front:49 mm
- Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 2.7 x 1.6" (68.58 x 40.64 mm)
- Weight 5.7 oz (162 g)
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.