A superb successor model of the professional zoom lens that is ideal for digital photography. It features various special lens elements including 3 aspherical lens elements, 1 Super UD lens element and 2 UD lens elements for excellent image quality in the entire zoom range. The lightweight design, together with the new zoom ring lock and fluorine coating, making this lens more durable and reliable.
CANON EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Digital Camera Lens Highlights
- Professional f/2.8L large aperture standard zoom lens
- Newly developed 18 elements in 13 group optical design
- 1 Ultra-high-precision Ground-glass and 2 high-precision Glass-molded (GMo) Aspherical lens elements
- 1 Super UD and 2 UD lens elements
- 9-blade circular aperture
- 0.38m minimum focusing distance
- Inner focusing design, ring USM and optimized AF algorithm achieve fast, quiet and accurate autofocus
- Optimized lens coatings for digital cameras to ensure excellent color balance and minimize ghosting and flare
- Fluorine coating to make cleaning easier
- Enhanced lens structure to increase durability and toughness to cope with the demand of professional users
- New zoom ring lock to lock the zoom position at wide end
- A 15% reduction compared to previous generation
- Dust and water resistance#
CANON EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Zoom Digital Camera Lens - In The Box
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Standard Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Lens Pouch
- Lens Construction 18 elements in 13 groups
- Special Lens Elements 1 Super UD lens element
- 2 UD lens elements
- 3 Aspherical lens elements
- Special Coating Fluorine Coating
- No. of Diaphragm Blades 9 (circular aperture)
- Minimum Aperture f/22
- Closest Focusing Distance (m) 0.38m
- Maximum Magnification (x) 0.21x
- AF Actuator Ring USM
- Full-time Manual Focus Supported
- Image Stabilizer None
- Dust & Water Resistant* Supported
- Filter Diameter (mm) 82mm
- Length x Diameter (mm) 113 x 88.5 mm
- Weight (g) Approx. 805g
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.