Canon's second generation 10x30 IS II Image Stabilized Binocular features the proprietary IS system adapted from the lens systems to create this compact optic that compensates for hand-shake to make it ideal for a long day of bird or nature-watching and sporting events. Utilizing Vari-Angle prisms placed between the front lens and the main prism, when the internal gyro sensors vertical or horizontal detect movement they direct the prisms to compensate and correct for external the shaking to produce smoother views and panning. A microcomputer, outfitted with proprietary algorithms, enhances IS operation, aids shorter startup times, and enable more efficient energy consumption.
Beyond the image stabilization performance are optical features that improve image overall image quality. This begins with Canon's anti-reflection Super Spectra multicoatings to reduce light loss and improve image contrast. Next, they employ a Porro prism optical path that provides a rich depth of field to enable users to better judge distance between objects and a comfortable long 14.5mm eye relief. A doublet field-flattener corrects spherical aberration for distortion-free views, especially at the edges, and wide angle 60° apparent angle of view deliver a truly immersive observational experience. The binocular runs on two included, and readily available, AA batteries that will power the optic for up to nine hours at 77°F. Designed for portability and ease-of-use, it measures in with a compact length of 5.9" and weighs just over 21oz.
CANON 10x30 IS II Image Stabilized Binocular Highlights
- Vari-Angle Prism Image Stabilization
- Eco-Friendly Lead-Free Glass
- Super Spectra Multicoated Optics
- Doublet Field-Flattener Lenses
- Apparent Angle of View: 60°
- Center Focus Wheel
- Runs on Two AA Alkaline / NiMh Batteries
CANON 10x30 IS II Image Stabilized Binocular - In The Box
- Canon 10x30 IS II Image Stabilized Binocular
- Front Caps
- AA Batteries
CANON 10x30 IS II Image Stabilized Binocular Specifications
- Prism Type Porro
- Magnification 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter 30mm
- Angle of View 6° (actual)
- Field-of-View 315' @ 1000 yd / 104.58 m @ 1000 m
- Minimum Focus Distance 13.78' / 4.2 m
- Exit Pupil Diameter 3.0 mm
- Eye Relief 14.5 mm
- Interpupillary Adjustment 55 - 75 mm / 2.17 - 2.95"
- Dioptric Correction ±3
- Stabilization Freedom ±1°
- Resolution Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Scan Rate Not Specified By Manufacturer
- Focus Type Center
- Tripod Mount None
- Dimensions 5.9 x 5.0 x 2.8" / 14.99 x 12.70 x 7.11 cm
- Weight 21.2 oz / 601 g
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.