The Blueridge BR-60T Tenor acoustic guitar from the Contemporary series features a Sitka spruce top, with rosewood back, sides, and peghead overlay. Prewar forward X-pattern bracing delivers tone and volume just like vintage dreadnought guitars. Low-profile, carved mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard. Beautiful touches like 5-ply body binding, multi-line rosette and backstrip, and mother-of-pearl dot inlays add to the Blueridge guitar's classic look. Stable, nickel-plated Kluson-style tuners ensure proper pitch.
If you've been searching for a Golden Era guitar that isn't priced like it's made of gold, then Blueridge guitars are for you. Reminiscent of fine American guitars built prior to WWI, Blueridge BR-60T guitar is made with the same techniques as their antique counterparts, including many by-hand processes.
Blueridge guitars are crafted to be light and resonant. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid Spruce top to ring loud and true. The Blueridge BR-60T guitar feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and butterbean-button, Kluson-style tuning machines with an updated mechanism for modern precision and feel.
Blueridge BR-60T Tenor Guitar Features
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic X-pattern
- Santos rosewood back and sides
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Multi-ply white body binding
- Carved mahogany, low profile neck with dot position markers
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Blueridge logo in m-o-p with ornate m-o-p and abalone peghead inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Vintage-style, 14:1 ratio, nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
Blueridge BR-60T Tenor Guitar Specifications
- Nut width: 1 9/32"
- Scale length: 22 7/8"
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.