By popular demand, Blueridge has now combined leading brand pickup technology from Fishman, a deep cutaway and the legendary tone powerhouse of the Historic series BR-180. Each guitar is crafted to be light and resonant, but now offers even greater flexibility with electronics for use in any live or recording situation. And just like every other Blueridge guitar in the line, meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship goes hand-in-hand with these modern refinements.
Blueridge is an offshoot of the South San Francisco-based Saga Musical Instrument Company. Blueridge specializes in "traditional" guitars that offer today's player vintage styling with modern performance at a level of quality and price that compares favorably to historic guitars. Each instrument is the result of detailed research and is carefully crafted at the Blueridge factory. Consistency is evident throughout, from the fretwork to the intricate inlays that adorn each Blueridge headstock.
Blueridge BR-180CE Acoustic-Electric Guitar Features
- Select solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic pre-war forward X-pattern
- Abalone border and sound hole rosette
- Premium solid East Indian rosewood back and sides with abalone pearl on all borders
- Premium ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone position markers on fingerboard
- Delicate marquetry center strip on back
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Full D-45 style ornamentation
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and traditional diamond volute on back of headstock
- Rosewood peghead overlay with unique, mother-of-pearl and abalone design on peghead
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for perfect vintage look
Fishman Presys Blend transducer features
- Small footprint
- Volume control
- Bass, Middle and Treble control knobs
- Built-in tuner with LED display
- Phase switch
- Low battery indicator
- Unique pivot design for instant 9-Volt battery access
- Low profile control knobs
- Onboard anti-feedback control (Notch)
- Brilliance control for additional tone shaping
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.