The Blue Sky SAT 6D is the satellite component of the company's Star System One professional monitoring system. From 2.0 to 7.1, the Star System One is an ideal scalable solution for audio professionals in music, film/television post, gaming, and more. AudioBuy.com.au Australia knows that while there are many monitors out there that sound "amazing," there are precious few designed give you a surgically precise rendering of what's "in the wires." And by themselves or in concert with the matching Sub 12D subwoofer, that's just what the Blue Sky SAT 6D does. Sporting premium drivers bi-amped with 450 watts of Hypex UcD amplifier power with trickle down N-core technology, the SAT 6D tells you the truth about whatever signal you feed it.Blue Sky SAT 6D Active 2-way Studio Monitor at a Glance
- High performance starts with quality components
- So, your room's not perfect?
- You've got connections - and control
- Sophisticated digital circuitry for superior sound
The SAT 6D features a 6.5" cast frame woofer with a radial neo motor, a 1" Scan-Speak ring radiator tweeter, and 450-watts of Hypex UcD amplifier power with trickle down N-core technology. Despite its compact size, the Sat 6D delivers clean, low-distortion output up to 108dB SPL and at typical monitoring levels, the SAT 6D runs nice and cool.So, your room's not perfect?
An effective monitor system won't perform optimally in a seriously flawed acoustical environment. That's why each SAT 6D (and Sub 12D) gives you the tools to calibrate the system's performance in your working environment via powerful onboard processing with full 1/3 octave graphic EQ plus eight bands of parametric EQ and filters. And the tools are delightfully easy to use, thanks to Blue Sky's Speaker Manager PC software, included with every system.You've got connections - and control
Featuring both XLR analog and AES/EBU digital inputs, the Blue Sky Sat 6D automatically switches to digital if both analog and digital inputs are connected. In addition, you've got onboard digital pass thru and digital stereo L/R selector switches. The DSP crossover filters are derived using Blue Sky proprietary BOO optimization software, which includes driver time alignment. The Sat 6D also has a USB data port for speaker settings, updates, and room correction input which includes a 1/3-octave, 31-band digital graphic equalizer, selectable parametric EQ, a pink noise generator, adjustable time delay, and gain control. When you're not using a subwoofer, you can set the Sat 6D to operate in full-range mode.Sophisticated digital circuitry for superior sound
The digital circuitry of the Blue Sky SAT 6D utilizes high-quality components such as FR4 6-layer circuit boards, Burr-Brown 192kHz/24-bit converters, and a Cirrus Logic digital receiver and sample rate convertor. The Sat 6D even has a Pure-Digital mode for 48kHz and 96kHz operation, where the native input from the AES/EBU receiver is sent straight to the DAC. The result is performance that rivals some of the finest monitoring systems we've heard. We're confident you'll be impressed, too.Blue Sky SAT 6D Active 2-way Studio Monitor Features
- Analog input (balanced XLR) -10dBu/+4dBu switchable
- Digital input (XLRAES 110 ohm)
- Cirrus Logic sample rate convertor (32kHz, 44.1kHz, 88.2kHz, 192kHz)
- Burr-Brown 192kHz/24-bit converters
- FR4 6-layer circuit boards
- National Semiconductor LME op amps
- Analog/Digital Auto switching
- Digital pass thru
- Digital Stereo L/R selector
- Adjustable gain control and time delay
- Pink Noise Generator
- Driver (woofer/tweeter) time alignment
- Switchable DSP filters for 80Hz or extended range 40Hz operation
- Switchable DSP filters and removable plates for sealed or ported operation
- USB data port for speaker settings, updates, and room correction input
- Hypex UcD power amplifiers with trickle down Ncore technology
- 300 watts (woofer), 150 watts (tweeter); 600-watt SMPS power supply
- 6.5" high-excursion radial magnet woofer, custom made for Blue Sky
- 1" ring radiator tweeter, custom made for Blue Sky by Scan-Speak
- MDF construction with full bracing
- +/1.5dB 45Hz to 20kHz (full range input)
- +/1.5dB 80Hz to 20kHz (bass managed input)
Monitor right with the Blue Sky SAT 6D!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.