Boutique BLUE Quality for an Affordable Price This unique microphone puts high-end BLUE components and design within reach of all musicians -- even those on a budget. The Dragonfly boasts BLUE's exclusive 1-inch active diameter capsule, with a 6-micron-thick mylar film specially sputtered with a mixture of pure gold and aluminum. Thanks to the swiveling capsule, the Dragonfly allows you to get transformerless, Class-A condenser tone right where you need it. Aim the mic at anyone in the band and know that you'll get the kind of low-noise, high dynamic range, and low distortion performance that makes BLUE mics so well respected.
Rotate The Capsule To Aim This Mic Anywhere You can tell simply by looking at the Dragonfly that it's a versatile microphone -- its rotating capsule makes it easy to aim the mic's fixed cardioid pattern to capture vocals, acoustic instruments, drums, and even guitar amps. The Dragonfly's integrated elastic shock mount keeps vibrations in check, and transformerless circuitry provides low-noise performance every time.
The BLUE Dragonfly cardioid condenser microphone comes with an integrated shock mount and ships in a classy linen box, ensuring that you like what you see, even when it's not in use. Ideal for any studio environment, the Dragonfly will be your go-to mic for easy, point and shoot recording sessions.
BLUE Dragonfly Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features
- Cardioid condenser microphone with a swiveling capsule
- Solid state, discrete Class-A mic amplifier
- Hand-built large-diaphragm sputtered capsule
- Rotate the capsule to fine-tune your setup
- Pressure gradient transducer
- Cardioid pickup pattern -- ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, drum overheads, and more
- Integrated elastic shock mount
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Rated source impedance: 50 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: not less than 1,000 ohms
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa
- Signal to noise ratio: 69 dB (related to 1 PA at 1 kHz) max.
- Sound Pressure Level for 0.5% THD: 132 dB
- Requires 48V phantom power
- 3-Pin XLR-type connector
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.