The Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MkIII is the culmination of almost 10 years of research involving jitter-reducing, harmonic-enhancing design techniques not found in any other master word clocks on the market. It not only can sync all of your digital audio gear together, but can significantly improve the sound quality as well. It may be the most significant single upgrade you can make to your digital audio setup. Get ready to hear what you've been missing!
The Micro Clock MkIII is a significant redesign of its predecessor, the Micro Clock MkII. Core technological improvements begin with lower-jitter crystal oscillators, higher-quality galvanic transformer isolation in the signal path, dedicated output drivers with better isolation, higher-precision signal division, and much heavier noise filtration throughout the circuit. All of this results in a more robust, lower-jitter clock signal than the Micro Clock MkII, with even more desirable harmonics in the clock's spectral band that impart an undeniable musical quality during the conversion process. The feature set has expanded to include an LED display with frequency readout, six BNC outputs capable of up to 384kHz, and AES, optical, and S/PDIF outputs capable of up to 192kHz.
Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MKIII Word Clock Features
- Ultra-low jitter, harmonically-enhanced word clock signal generation
- Dimmable frequency display
- 8 selectable sample rates (44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz, 352.8 kHz, and 384 kHz)
- 6 BNC outputs with dedicated output drivers for maximum isolation
- RCA S/PDIF output
- Optical S/PDIF output
- AES output
- 1U removable rack ears
- Outputs: 6 BNC, 1 XLR AES, 1 RCA S/PDIF, 1 Optical S/PDIF
- BNC: 75O, 5V unterminated
- RCA S/PDIF: 75 O, unbalanced * AES XLR: 110 O, balanced
- Clock Frequencies:
- BNC (kHz) 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 352.8, 384
- RCA S/PDIF & AES (kHz) 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Optical S/PDIF (kHz) 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
- Power: 9VDC (6W power consumption)
- Power connector: 2.1mm barrel connector with 5.5mm outer diameter (center pin positive)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 6.5 x 6 x 1.75" (without 1U rack ears installed)
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.