Just arrived , in stock - selling fast! The XR18 is a powerhouse 18 input/12 bus portable mixer housed in an extremely sturdy stage box design for use with iPad and Android tablets. It is ideally suited for both live and studio applications, thanks to its 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps, convenient integrated WiFi module for wireless control - and a lightning-fast, bidirectional USB Audio Interface.
Designed for the ultimate in mobility, the XR18 comes with an integrated Wifi module for direct control of your mixer's functions - without the need to set up and configure an external router. The XR18 gives you the freedom to focus on your mix, while allowing you to move about the venue to experience what every part of the audience is hearing. Plus you can adjust live monitor wedges from the artist's perspective - or better yet, let them mix their own IEMs and floor monitors via their own tablets.
The incredibly fast and comprehensive 18 x 18 channel, bi-directional USB interface makes the XR18 an amazingly powerful digital mixing solution for recording directly to your iPad or PC. Dial in the perfect monitoring mix with effects and zero-latency, while sending up to 16 microphone signals - and the keyboard player's MIDI notes to your DAW for recording.
When your application calls for a multiple-microphone setup, such as an onstage panel discussion, press conference or courtroom proceeding, etc., it can become a challenge to maintain so many open mics - and preserve maximum gain and priority for the moderator. The X AIR Gain Sharing technology can easily manage fully automated mixes with up to 16 live microphones.
Equipped with the very same FX engines as the X32 Digital Mixing Console, the onboard virtual FX Rack provides access to four true-stereo (8 mono), multi-effects processors including delay, chorus, dynamics - plus the XR18 can run production-quality, true-stereo reverbs concurrently with 31-band EQ on the main and aux buses, all without the need for any additional hardware.
Custom-designed, and physically modeled after some of the most iconic and sought- after processors, all effects run inside the low-latency environment of the X18 mix engine, ensuring flawless performance, flexible routing and the end of cable faults forever!
The XR18 includes a high-resolution 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA), with full Bar and Spectrograph views. This high-resolution RTA displays the audio energy distribution in 100 frequency bands over time - capturing a sonogram window of a full 10 seconds.
Switch between the Large RTA view, displaying any available signal in full screen resolution, or the Combined RTA view shown above each of the channel and bus EQ curves - and see the results of your filtering choices. Additionally, the RTA can be displayed on top of the 31-band graphic EQs in the Main LR or Aux buses. Monitoring and controlling frequencies has never been easier!
The easy way to send sound, ULTRANET connectivity allows you to send 16 digital sources over a lightweight and easy-to-deploy Cat 5 cable to P16-D Digital ULTRANET Distributors, or directly to P16-M Personal Monitor Mixers. This powerful and advanced technology makes it easy for individual performers to create their own "more me" mix - and frees you up to put on your best show.
The XR18 allows you to achieve the same incredible level of EQ finesse as the award-winning X32 thanks to its 100-band Real Time Analyzer, which is built into every input channel and bus EQ. Visual feedback built into the control app allows you to see and make fast, surgical adjustments to frequencies in need of a boost or a cut.
Every input channel also features Low-Cut, 4-band fully parametric EQ and the same Gate and Compressor dynamics suite found in the X32 - with one very special addition; you can choose either Expert or Simple functionality. In Expert mode, you can drill down and get your hands on every nuance of your dynamics. Or, if you're more of the 'plug and play' type, Simple mode lets you either select from one of our 4 carefully-optimized presets - or load your own channel templates. Add to this 5-Bit, floating-point DSP and you'll experience virtually "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency.
The physical MIDI I/O port on the XR18 mixer can also be used for connecting external MIDI controllers, such as our X-TOUCH or B-CONTROL products, for dynamically controlling channel level, muting and panorama adjustments during your performance. And since the full-featured XR18 also supports the Mackie Control protocol, you easily apply comprehensive remote editing and parameter adjustments via any compatible MIDI devices.
- iPad/Android tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Integrated WiFi module for direct control-no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc.
- Revolutionary Dugan Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing (future firmware)
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ's
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
Free Shipping Within Asia
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Asian Countries|
|Delivered Price||Shown at checkout|
Buy gear online in Asia , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all FEDEX serviced locations. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Asia are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Free shipping to all Asian countries including Macau , Brunei , Burma , Vietnam , Thailand , Philippines , India , Kuwait , Pakistan , Saudi Arabia , Bahrain , Taiwan , Oman , Japan , South Korea , Malaysia and Turkey.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).