The Behringer Xenyx XL1600 32-input 4-bus live mixer has the goods for front-of-house or monitor duties, and is completely at home in corporate and touring audio rigs. The XL1600's high-headroom, low noise mic preamps and musical, Brit-inspired EQ give you gorgeous sound, while its intuitive layout and color-coded control interface makes it easy to use. The XL1600's 8 mono and four stereo channels, four busses, and cornucopia of I/O lets you mix shows without running out of console. If you need a live mixer, check out the Behringer Xenyx XL1600.
Behringer Xenyx XL1600
- British EQ?
- Amazingly easy-to-use
- Great back panel layout
The Behringer Xenyx XL1600 employs "British" EQ. What's up with that? Well, the EQ's on 70s British consoles were eminently musical, caressing your signal rather than jolting it. We're talking finesse. These highly sought-after holy grail EQ characteristics were the result of wider curves, lower Q, synergistic harmonic phase management, and general Brit engineering mojo. You could load on the EQ or make deeps cuts, all without incurring sonic acrimony. Happily, Behringer has emulated these delightful EQ (or should we say, "equalisation") characteristics in the XL1600. Smashing.
The Behringer Xenyx XL1600's dials are assigned to colors that let you easily locate each function and quickly identify corresponding faders. The whole enchilada is laid out intuitively, letting you work quickly, even in dark venus. From the white input gain trim dials to the orange, blue, and red channel sends - everything is logically located and suitable color-coded. Using the Behringer Xenyx XL1600 couldn't be simpler!
Great back panel layout
The back panel of the Behringer Xenyx XL1600 is essentially an intuitive patch bay, giving you mounds of flexibility in patching up a show. Everything is arranged into a logical topography that mirrors the console surface and reflects the way you actually use live mixers. With its user-friendly design, you can configure the XL1600 quickly and confidently, move on to your sound check, and perhaps fit in a civilized dinner before the show.
Behringer Xenyx XL1600 Features
- Ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog live mixer
- 12 state-of-the-art Xenyx Pro Mic Preamps plus 4 stereo Line inputs
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- 4 Subgroup outputs with inserts plus 2 independent main outputs with inserts on Main A
- 6 Aux sends per channel: 4 pre/post fader switchable for flexible routing
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel
- Clip and Signal LEDs plus 80Hz, EQ, Mute, Solo, Subgroup and Main routing switches on all channels
- 2 multi-functional stereo FX returns with comprehensive routing options
- 2 Headphone and Speaker outputs with selectable Main/CD/Tape inputs
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Internal autorange power supply for 100-240V flexibility, superior audio performance, and energy efficiency
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
The Behringer Xenyx XL1600 wants to be your live mixer. Take one home!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.