Inputs and Outputs The X2442USB mixer has 4 stereo channels, 8 mono channels, 4 aux sends, and 4 stereo aux returns. You get four subgroups for mixing flexibility; Main Inserts for connecting graphic EQs or compressor/limiters, and eight Direct Outs and Sub Outs for flexible connections to your outboard gear. With its built-in USB audio interface, this mixer makes a great DAW front-end. Pair the XENYX X2442USB mixer with a computer, and you'll have one awesome little project studio
Pro-Level Mic Preamps The XENYX X2442USB is driven by 10 XENYX-powered, high-headroom mic inputs, which yield 130 dB of dynamic range with a frequency response that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Thanks to XENYX microphone preamplifiers, the mixer is able to deliver the transparent, crystal-clear performance that you'd expect from a professional mixer that costs way more.
British Takeover Based on the circuitry of legendary '60s and '70s British consoles, the XENYX X2442USB's "British" 3-band channel EQs with semi-parametric mid band deliver a tone that's highly musical and warm -- just what you need to take your tracks from good to great.
Easy One-Knob Dynamic Compression Master the art of applying compression with the mixer's easy-to-use one-knob compressors on 8 mono channels. Just turn the knob to dial in gentle compression, all the way up to serious peak control for instruments and vocals. With this mixer in your live rig, there's no need for outboard compressors -- Behringer's one-knob compressors deliver plenty of punch and clarity to thicken up drums or get your vocals up above the mix.
Effective FX What would a mixer be without effects? The XENYX X2442USB features Behringer's 24-bit dual engine FX processor with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and multi-effects. There's also an accurate input meter, a handy Parameter control for refining your effects, a Tap button for manual tempo entry, and storable user parameter settings.
Everything You Need for Computer-Based Recording/Editing Using the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, you can connect the XENYX X2442USB directly to your computer via USB and enjoy recording audio directly from your mixer to your hard drive.
So that you can get started recording right out of the box, the mixer comes with free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software plus 150 instrument and effect plug-ins, and a low-latency driver. Specifically, this software package includes energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition DAW software, which features its own multi-FX processor, a synthesizer/sampler and a drum machine, and more; the Audacity open source audio editor; and Podcasting applications like Podifier, Juice, Podnova, and Golden Ear.
Behringer XENYX X2442USB 16-Channel Mixer Features
- 16-Channel analog mixer with stereo USB I/O
- 10 low-noise, high-headroom, phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps
- 8 compressors with one-knob functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Built-in FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function, and storable user parameter settings
- Stereo USB/audio Interface for connecting and recording directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing, and Podcasting software
- Includes 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and low-latency driver
- Comes with DAW software: energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music-production software with a universal audio/MIDI sequencer that loads on all computer platforms
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 Aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix, and subgroup routing switches, solo, and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 Subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 4 Multifunctional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with 1/4-inch jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones, and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Durable 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Energy-saving switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response, plus low power consumption
- Rackmount brackets included
- Rugged construction -- take it from studio to stage and back again
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.