Behringer X32-TP Digital Mixer at a Glance
- Beaucoup I/O
- Great-sounding MIDAS-designed mic preamps
- Instant compatibility with major DAWs
- Onboard FX
- Iron-fisted control
- Tour-ready case
The Behringer X32-TP digital mixer boasts massive I/O for its compact size. Fitted with 32 great-sounding programmable mic preamps, six 1/4" TRS aux inputs, 16 balanced XLR outs, plus balanced Control Room outputs on both XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, the X32-TP lets you do large shows without fear of running out of I/O. A solitary Cat 5 from front of house to stage can receive up to 48 channels of audio and deliver all bus outputs, along with 16 separate monitor feeds for Behringer's optional P16 personal monitoring system.
Great-sounding MIDAS-designed mic preamps
For the design of X32-TP's programmable preamps, Behringer worked with sister companies MIDAS and Klark Teknik to develop programmable, studio-grade mic preamps that deliver enhanced dynamic range, superior common mode rejection, and vanishingly low harmonic distortion (THD). These preamps sound amazing!
Instant compatibility with major DAWs
Behringer X32-TP digital mixer comes with the X-USB recording card, which lets you record your tracks straight into your DAW. How convenient is that? Right out of the box, you get compatibility with ProTools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, and nearly any other ASIO or Core-Audio compatible DAW!
The Behringer X32-TP digital mixer sports an onboard virtual FX Rack that gives you access to eight true-stereo (16 mono) multi-effects processors including delay, chorus, and dynamics. It can also run four studio-quality stereo reverbs together with with eight channels of 31-band graphic EQ. Say goodbye to bulky, expensive outboard hardware!
With Behringer's X32-TP digital mixer, you can assign signals to eight DCA (Digitally Controlled Amplifier) groups, with simultaneous group level control via dedicated 100mm motorized faders. The X32-TP has a talkback section (with a built-in mic) that lets you communicate with the artists. The X32-TP's robust scene management lets you take snapshots of your mixes that you can recall later. You can even save them to a USB stick! What's more, there's a dedicated custom control section with user-definable knobs and buttons, so you can create your own customized set of controls, making it simple and intuitive to access frequently used functions as you work.
This tour package edition of the X32-TP includes a heavy-duty, road-ready case designed just for your mixer. Marine-grade plywood covered in rubberized plastic laminate protects your X32-TP from the hazards of trailer transport and rainy load ins. High-density foam keeps your console from shifting around and absorbs the shocks from the inevitable bumps and dumps that happen on the road. For durability, impact-resistant aluminum extrusions reinforce the exterior of the case, and convenient recessed latches make loading, stacking, and carrying your X32-TP easy.
Behringer X32-TP Digital Mixer Features
- 40-input, 25-total-bus digital mixer
- 16 mix busses, Main LCR, 6 matrix buses
- Programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps deliver enhanced dynamic range and common mode rejection (CMRR)
- Highly configurable, with up to 40 processing channels and 25 motorized faders
- USB flash connection for file storage for uncompressed recordings, show presets, and system updates
- 6 independent matrix mix buses with inserts, 6-band parametric EQ, and dynamics processing
- Powerful scene management for easy handling of complex productions
- X-USB recording card included
- Deluxe tour-grade road case included
- Support for optional Behringer P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- 48-channel digital snake ready (sold separately) via AES50 ports
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.