Behringer's Ultralink ULM202USB wireless mic system leaves you free to roam the stage or work the room untethered. This bundle includes two ULM200M handheld microphones and the thumb-drive-sized ULM200D dual-mode USB receiver. The dynamic hand-held mic with built-in transmitter gives you high-quality sound, and features license-free 2.4 GHz operation for a range of up to 400'. And because the receiver can be connected directly to your Mac or PC's USB port, you can record directly into your favorite DAW. AudioBuy.com.au Australia understands that budgets don't grow on trees. Go wireless while being gentle on your budget, with the Behringer Ultralink ULM202USB.
Convenience and peace of mind
With the Behringer Ultralink ULM202USB, you won't have to deal with the hassle of frequency matching; the receiver automatically pairs with the transmitter, so set up is as easy as plug-and-play. Behringer also devoted special attention to the ULM202USB's battery design to ensure that battery life is extended as long as possible. You get an bona fide eight hours performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries, which are readily available anywhere. So take the stage with confidence. You've got Behringer's Ultralink ULM202USB wireless system.
Behringer Ultralink ULM202USB Features
- Package of two ULM200M handheld microphones and ULM200D dual-mode USB receiver
- High-quality microphone capsule for dedicated vocal applications
- Ultra-compact USB receiver with dual mode analog/digital audio interface
- Digital 2.4GHz wireless connectivity offers superior sound quality
- Maximum range 400'
- Automatic pairing for easy and intuitive setup
- Integrated volume up and down buttons on handheld microphone
- Panic mute feature on microphone
- Receiver powered via USB interface
- Auto-sensing of analog or USB digital audio connection
- 2.4GHz ISM band operation allows license-free use on a worldwide basis
Get innovation and value with the Behringer Ultralink ULM202USB!
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.