The ultra-fast, rock-solid Behringer SD8 8-channel digital snake system bridges the gap between your band, FOH engineer, and audience. With the SD8, you get 8 remote-controllable Midas-designed preamps and 8 analog, servo-balanced XLR returns at the stage end, and it's all piped through a single, convenient Cat 5e cable, thanks to integrated SuperMac technology from Klark Teknik. In other words: no more bulky analog snake! So step up to the digital age - order your Behringer SD8 8-channel digital snake system from AudioBuy.com.au Australia today!
Behringer SD8 Digital Snake System
- AES50 networking capability provides compatibility with many digital mixers
- Remote-controllable preamps make setup fast, easy, and painless
- Total integration with Behringer's P-8 personal monitoring system
AES50 networking capability provides compatibility with many digital mixers
When Behringer first developed their SD8 digital snake system, they intended it to go hand-in-hand with their powerful X32 digital mixing system. But limiting such a convenient and affordable digital snake to the X32 alone would have been a shame, which is why Behringer designed it around the strict guidelines established by Klark Teknik. The result is an affordable digital snake that's completely compatible with any digital console that sports an AES50 digital Ethernet connection. So if you're running a Midas or Behringer digital mixing board, if it's got an AES50 Ethernet port on it, if you've got an SD8 digital snake, you're never more than a single connection away from your stage box.
Remote-controllable preamps make setup fast, easy, and painless
Even if you try to get a jog in every day, no one likes having to run up to the stage every time you have to make an adjustment to your stage box. Thanks to the Behringer SD8 digital snake system's remote-controllable preamp design, those back-and-forth cross-venue dashes are a thing of the past. Using the Klark Teknik SuperMAC protocol, your SD8 will show up in your digital mixer's OS, giving you the control you need over your pres, right from the front of house position. And by the way, these preamps are the exact same high-quality Midas-designed preamps found in the X32 console, so you know you're getting quality sound with low noise and tons of headroom.
Total integration with Behringer's P-8 personal monitoring system
Streamlined, affordable, and super-easy-to-use, everyone's raving about Behringer's Powerplay P16 personal monitoring systems. When you add a Behringer SD8 digital snake system to your PA rig, you're not just getting a great set of remote-controllable preamps and ditching tons of bulky cable, you're ready to add an advanced personal monitoring system directly inline with the rig you already have. That's because your SD8 digital snake comes equipped with Ultranet connectivity, which provides your Powerplay P16-M monitor controllers with a digital split straight from the stage box.
Behringer SD8 Digital Snake System Features
- 8 x fully programmable and remote-controllable Midas-designed mic preamps give you exceptional sound, right from the stage
- 8 x analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs let you send complete monitor mixes to the stage
- AES50 network ports featuring Klark Teknik SuperMac technology, providing you with ultra-low latency digital audio that's in-ear compatible
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer's Powerplay P16 Personal Monitoring System is perfect for in-ear applications
- Digital audio and control connectivity for Turbosound IQ speaker systems with Ultranet networking capability
- Dual AES50 ports let you cascade multiple units, without a merger or a router
- Up to 168' of networking capability via a single lightweight CAT-5e cable (not included)
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for installed and mobile applications
- Ultra-compact and roadworthy, all-steel chassis
Free yourself from cumbersome analog snakes - get your Behringer SD8 digital snake system from AudioBuy.com.au Australia!
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.