Lightweight, Cool Power
The PMP6000 uses Class-D technology to provide reliable, "cool" power in a lightweight 22.9-pound design. The PMP6000's Class-D amp is either on or off, delivering power only when needed and in turn, significantly reducing heat buildup that could compromise your performance. Because the unit doesn't get hot, it doesn't require heavy heat sinks to keep temperature in check. A switch-mode power supply also keeps the pounds off the PMP1000, since switching-mode power supplies don't require large, weighty transformers. Behringer designed the PMP6000 to be lightweight, reliable, and easy to transport and set up.
Your Choice: Mono or Stereo Output
To accommodate your needs in any situation, the 1600-Watt PMP6000 can operate in either mono or stereo output -- a nice feature for when you're working with vocalists, bands, small ensembles, or all of the above. You can run it in 2 x 800-Watt stereo mode; in 2 x 800-Watt dual mono mode, which gives you a mono version of the main signal through one powered output, plus a mono version of all monitor send signals through the second powered output; or in 1600-Watt bridged mono.
12 Mic Pres + 4 Stereo Line Inputs
Twelve XENYX mic preamps with switchable +48V phantom power allow you to use your powered mixer with either dynamic or condenser microphones. You get twelve channels for microphones, guitars, and other mono instruments, plus another 4 stereo channels. All mono channels have 3-band EQ, a switchable low-cut filter for eliminating infrasonics, and clip LEDs that show when the input signal is too hot.
Onboard Digital Effects Processor
Equipped with a 24-bit stereo FX processor, the Behringer PMP6000 gives you all the digital effect presets you need to customize your sound. You can apply the 100 presets --reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, various multi-effects -- to any of the 16 channels, as well as to the monitors and main output. If you want to control the FX from afar, no problem -- the PMP1000 has a footswitch jack for remote on/off.
No-Nonsense Feedback Detection
Thanks to the PMP6000's FBQ Feedback Detection system, you always know which frequencies are causing feedback. Just touch the FBQ button and the red LEDs on the 7-band graphic EQ will indicate which frequencies need to be adjusted.
Useful Ins and Outs
A versatile mixer for any mid-sized venue, the PMP6000 sports CD/Tape In RCA inputs to feed in external stereo signals from CD players or tape decks, along with a karaoke-friendly Voice Canceler switch that dials down the vocals in pre-recorded music. Likewise, CD/Tape Out RCA outputs send line-level signals from the mixer to a recording device. You can use the left and right output connectors for connecting additional power amps, for example. Or connect monitor power amps or active monitor speakers to the Mon Sound output. For your convenience, powered outputs are Speakon-compatible.
Behringer PMP6000 20-Channel Powered Mixer Features
- Compact 2 x 800-Watt stereo powered mixer (1600-Watt bridged mode)
- Class-D amplifier technology for powerful performance in a lightweight format -- nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers
- 20-Channel mixer section with 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 24-Bit stereo FX processor with 100 presets: reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, various multi-effects, and more
- FBQ Feedback Detection system reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- 12 XENYX mic preamps with switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 3-Band EQ and switchable low-cut filter for tailoring your sound to suit the room
- Clip LEDs on all mono channels for at-a-glance levels status
- Stereo 7-band graphic EQ gives precise control over the frequency of monitor or main outputs
- Voice Canceller function removes singer's voice from recordings for karaoke applications
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor), or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- XPQ 3D stereo surround effect adds robust sound and enhanced stereo image
- Adjustable stereo CD/Tape input for connecting external signal sources
- Multifunctional stereo preamp outputs for added flexibility
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption
- Rugged construction -- made to handle years of touring and gigging
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.