Behringer NOX Series DJ Mixers are built to connect directly to your computer and take your music straight into the digital realm. In an instant, these mixers allow you to record and play any digital music file with your PC or Mac computer without the need for any special drivers! Plus they've included the infinium "contact-free" VCA Crossfader, the legendary XENYX mic and premium-grade phono preamps, and beat-syncable FX for years of flawless performance.
No Media Boundaries Like the DJ mixers that started it all, the NOX Series offer RCA inputs for your turntables, tape decks and CD players. They also feature mic inputs with the exceptional XENYX mic preamps for announcements, an impromptu rap, or any other vocal nuance. But unlike the DJ mixers of yesteryear, NOX Series mixers include USB connectivity so you can access your MP3 library or digitize your own creative mix, directly via your computer. If it can be clicked, spun or spoken, the NOX Series can mix it!
Calling All DJs Whether you're throwing multiple elements into the mix, or just keeping it simple, there's a USB-ready NOX Series mixer that's ideal for you. The NOX606 packs a whopping 6 channels, the NOX1010 has five, the NOX303 has three, and the NOX202 and NOX404 each have two channels. All NOX Series models feature super-smooth channel faders and the infinium "contact-free" VCA-controlled crossfader for the utmost in reliability and smooth audio performance. The user-adjustable crossfader curves let you quickly adapt to various mixing styles.
Beat-syncable FX A useful and powerful addition to NOX Series mixers is the internal effects engine. This processor offers 12 high-quality digital effects that can be assigned to the microphone, channel 1 or 2, crossfader A or B, or the main mix. Each effect has several parameters that can be adjusted to suit your purpose. In general, the Tap button is used to beat-sync the effect to the tempo of the music by pressing it in rhythm. The intensity fader usually controls the wet/dry mix of the effect (how much is blended with the unaffected signal). The frequency knob can have various assignments. In beat-sync mode (engaged by tapping the rhythm with the Tap button), it will determine the tempo multiple. It can also adjust the rate on its own, if beat-sync is not engaged or not available.
Behringer NOX606 USB DJ Mixer Features
- 2 X Copy: Makes a copy of the signal, which is delayed by a defined time.
- Tape Echo: A simulation of the echo effect that occurs between two tape reels, which has a warm, slightly decayed sound.
- Echo: A more modern delay effect, which is very useful for juggling beats and emphasizing musical phrases.
- Flanger: A flanger is a wave-like effect that modulates the signal.
- Phaser: A sweeping phase shifter effect. It is similar to a flanger, except that it is enharmonic, producing a more "swooshing" sound.
- LP and HP Filter: A Low Pass filter cuts out any frequency above its parameter settings. A High Pass filter cuts out frequencies below its parameter settings.
- Auto Pan: Automatically moves the signal from one side of the stereo image to the other.
- Vocoder: Creates a robot voice sound straight from the early days of electronic music.
- Reverb: This is a classic effect that adds space and air to the sound.
- Rev Reverb: Reverse reverb.LMT+DIST: Band-limited distortion creates a tight, compressed and distorted sound to any signal.
Total Control The NOX202, NOX303, NOX404 and NOX1010 models provide superb tone control, thanks to a 3-band EQ and full-kill filters, Gain control and precise level meter per channel. Meanwhile, the NOX606 features 4-band channel EQ and level meter for Main output, plus a post-fader mono output to drive subwoofers. All NOX Series mixers feature extensive headphone monitoring and cueing options.
Value When you hook up a NOX Series DJ mixer with USB connectivity, you're adding the ultimate modern touches to your rig at a price that will leave you with money left over for lots more tunes. The superior build quality and rugged components used in these mixers mean they will serve you well for years to come.
Behringer NOX606 USB DJ Mixer Features
- Premium 6-channel club DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium "contact-free" optical crossfader with adjustable friction and fader curve for years of use
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2, 3, 4 or Master
- 2 mind-blowing VCFs (Voltage Controlled Filters) can be assigned to any channel or crossfader side
- 2 independent LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators) for awesome filter modulation
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer--no setup or drivers required
- 6 Line and USB inputs, 4 Phono/Line plus 2 Mic/Line inputs--all channels with Gain control, switchable EQ and level meter
- 2 XENYX mic preamps with "corrective" EQs and 4 premium phono preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
- Powerful "asymmetric" 4-band EQs on all line channels with +6 dB boost to preserve headroom and -26 dB cut for creative mixing
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
- 2 stereo Aux sends selectable pre-/post-fader on all channels
- 2 balanced mix XLR outputs with Level control, secondary "music only" outputs for recording plus post fader mono output
- Sophisticated Monitor section includes 2 Headphone outputs, split cue, mix to cue balance and post EQ switch
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- "Planet Earth" power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.