Loads of I/O Your computer becomes a powerful recording/editing workstation when it's hooked up to the FCA1616 audio interface. The single-rack-space FCA1616 gives you 16x16 simultaneous channels, with support for all standard I/O formats, including analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT, and S/MUX. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware, while eight analog Inserts are onboard for use with external effects such as compressors, gates, and EQs. You can run the audio interface with either a Mac or PC (Windows XP/Vista/7) for ultra-low latency and seamless performance with any major DAW.
On the rear panel of Behringer's FCA1616, you have ports for both FireWire and USB 2.0, as well as balanced 1/4-inch jack inputs that accept a wide range of line-level devices, and "Insert" outputs that accept both balanced and unbalanced 1/4-inch connections.
High-Resolution Converters and State-of-the-Art Mic Pres The FCA1616's internal 96 kHz/24-bit A/D-D/A converters ensure that you get a pristine signal every time you record and play back your audio through your studio monitors or headphones. Likewise, a quad of Midas-designed microphone preamplifiers with provide consistent, high-headroom performance, along with onboard phantom power for use with studio-grade condenser microphones, and individual Pad, Low Cut, and Hi-Z controls.
Front-Panel Controls A spread of front-panel controls means that you can fine-tune your levels right on the interface without having to get into the nitty gritty of it all within your recording software. Two headphones jacks with their own dedicated volume controls are conveniently located front and center, for instant monitoring.
Behringer FCA1616 FireWire Audio Interface Features
- 96 kHz/24-Bit FireWire/USB audio interface
- 4 MIDAS-designed mic preamplifiers with phantom power, individual Pad, Low Cut, and Hi-Z
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire or USB 2.0
- Compatible with major DAWs, including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and more
- Streams 16 inputs and 16 outputs, plus 1x MIDI I/O with low latency to a Mac or PC
- All standard I/O formats supported: analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT, S/MUX
- Direct monitoring and main volume control with near-zero latency
- 2 Headphone outputs with individual volume control, mono and source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while you record sessions
- 8 Analog inserts for use of external effects such as compressors
- Status and signal presence indicators
- External power supply included
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.