Find yourself disappointed when you get in front of a DJ controller and see those tiny little faders? We feel the same way. Tiny pitch faders just feel wrong, so we broke out 100 mm faders for Studio 4A's pitch controls. 60 mm channel faders translate into smoother mixes, so we added those as well. Those sizes are an industry standard for a reason, right?
Another area where most controllers fall short is platter size. The trend is smaller and smaller platters, in an effort to knock the overall size of the controller down. We say bigger is better, so the Studio 4A packs 6-inch touch sensitive platters that work the way you've come to expect coming from industry standard equipment. After the faders, the platter is your main contact point on a controller - shrinking that down to a tiny little rubber disc just isn't satisfying.
Built In Audio Interface
So you buy a controller and get it home, only to find out that you have to go right back out and buy a soundcard? We built a 4-out USB sound card into the Studio 4A, so you're ready to go right-out-of-the-box. This high-quality audio interface has 24-bit converters and provides ultra-low latency operation in either Windows or OS X.
Keep Your Eyes off the Screen
No one wants to look up at the DJ and see him looking at his computer screen like he's updating his Facebook page. And as a DJ, you don't want to be forced to constantly look at the computer instead of reading your crowd. The CMD Studio 4A addresses this by incorporating plenty of MIDI feedback. That means that if a button is lit in your software, it's also lit up on the Studio 4A.
It's the Little Things
It's easy to get the big stuff right, but it's the little things that usually slip through the cracks. Modern DJ software typically has between 5 and 8 hotcues, yet many controllers in the market only have 3. The Studio 4A has 8 hotcue buttons. Most DJ software is capable of running 4 or more virtual decks, so the Studio 4A can control up to 4 virtual decks. The same goes for other features, like library navigation, looping controls, EQ kills, keylock, and much more.
The CMD Studio 4A gives you full control of your software and doesn't leave off those "little" features like our competitors often do. And we manage to pull this off while offering the CMD Studio 4A at a price that's much lower than the other guys.
When you combine this type of value with Behringer's extensive warranty program, you have a monster DJ solution, no matter your experience level or application.
- Behringer CMD Studio 4A DJ Controller and Audio Interface Features
- Highly integrated 4-deck controller with built-in 4-channel USB audio interface
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows and OSX operating systems
- Large 6-inch touch-sensitive high-resolution control platters for precise control
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables DJs to use the CMD Studio 4A with any MIDI software
- Professional 100 mm pitch faders and 60 mm volume faders for ultimate feel and resolution
- Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3-band EQ, EQ kill, FX assign, cue and track load buttons
- Full-fledged deck sections including key lock, pitch control, auto looping, 8 hot cues and full control over 2 FX modules
- Backlit buttons responding to the application - no need to look at the computer screen
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- Compatible with other Behringer CMD controllers for full expandability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.