Create with a complete solution -- from first note to final mix Pro Tools Quartet gives you the best of both worlds -- multi award-winning Pro Tools Software and the legendary sound of the Quartet audio interface by Apogee, providing everything you need to compose, play, practice, record, edit, mix, and master music and audio. Take your creativity to the next level with a comprehensive yet compact system that delivers exceptional performance, quality, and value -- in your studio and on the go.
Put Pro Tools power in the palm of your hand Pro Tools Software is the longtime industry-standard digital audio workstation used and trusted by just about every top artist, musician, producer, mixer, sound designer, recording studio, and post-production facility around the world for music, film, and television. It's also been honored by the industry with Grammy, Oscar, and Emmy awards. With Pro Tools, you can work with the same tools the pros use to create your favorite songs and soundtracks--with unparalleled speed and ease.
Get premium sound quality, designed by Apogee The multichannel, best-in-class Pro Tools Quartet USB desktop audio interface features cutting-edge technology that delivers a difference you can hear. State-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion renders every detail of your audio recordings, plug-ins, and virtual instruments, delivering sonic fidelity and precision. And the dynamically optimized mic preamps, featuring Apogee's Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture, provide superior bandwidth, ultra-low noise, and up to 75 dB of stunningly transparent gain, so your recordings retain the full impact, warm detail, and lifelike dimension of the original.
See it, select it, dial it in With the included EUCON-enabled Pro Tools IO Control software, you can take direct control of your recording and monitoring experience through the software control panel, from the Quartet audio interface, or using any Artist Series controller. Plus, Apogee is now an Avid MediaCentral Platform partner, so you'll also experience the same tight integration between Pro Tools Software and Pro Tools Quartet as you would with any Avid audio interface.
Get portability with reliability for the road Pro Tools Quartet is solidly built with die-cast aluminum, steel, and a scratch-resistant display panel hardened by UV processing, providing a sleek yet robust chassis for added protection against daily abuse and the unpredictability of travel. Plus, its compact size makes it an easy fit in any desktop studio environment, or tuck it into your bag or backpack for on-the-go creation.
Avid Pro Tools Apogee QUARTET Audio Interface & Software Features
- Work with the award-winning toolset trusted by audio pros worldwide
- Write, play, practice, record, edit, mix, and master music faster
- Get seamless integration with Quartet for optimized control
- Create large, richly detailed sessions easily with 64-bit performance
- Track vocals, guitars, and other instruments in high-resolution audio
- Compose with virtual instruments and full MIDI and notation tools
- Edit and mix tracks with Elastic Time/Pitch and over 75 AAX plug-ins
- Get access to settings and a low-latency mixer with Pro Tools IO Control
- Play HD video in the timeline to work on stereo music videos and audio post
- Share sessions and collaborate with other Pro Tools users and studios
- Record performances in 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
- Connect mics, instruments, and more to high-quality I/O:
- Four combination mic/instrument/line inputs
- Eight channels of ADAT/SMUX input via Toslink
- Six 1/4" balanced line outputs for three speaker sets or 5.1 monitoring
- One stereo headphone output
- USB MIDI I/O for a MIDI keyboard or DJ controller
- Experience the difference of Apogee's legendary sound quality: Premium AD/DA conversion delivers sonic fidelity and precision, Dynamically optimized mic preamps provide up to 75 dB of transparent gain, Selectable Soft Limit protects against digital distortion from clipping
- Take control with three configurable touchpads and a multifunction controller knob
- Keep an eye on levels and settings with two full color OLED displays
- Achieve better sounding audio tracks, virtual instruments, and plug-ins
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.