Although it bears a physical resemblance to previous interfaces, the HD I/O has been completely redesigned with high quality converters and premium input and output circuitry. The interface provides maximum performance, dependability, and control of all inputs, outputs, and routing right from the Pro Tools software interface. Sample rate conversion is available on the digital card.
The Digital I/O card contains connectors for eight channels each of AES/EBU I/O, TDIF I/O, and optical (ADAT) I/O. Only one digital format can be used at a time. A single card slot is available for further expansion.
Note - A minimum of Pro Tools HD 8.1 or higher software is required to use this interface. A free update is available for download to all registered Pro Tools HD 8.x users.
- 8 input / 8 output analog audio interface with full Pro Tools|HD integration for complete input, output and routing control
- 8 channels of AES/EBU I/O in addition to the 2 fixed channels of AES/EBU available on the chassis
- Stereo AES/EBU, stereo S/PDIF and 8 channels of ADAT digital I/O with built-in sample rate conversion
- Pristine audio clarity and ultra low latency through state-of-the-art analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion, premium analog circuitry, and meticulous attention to design
- Open card slot for additional customization
- Track hotter signals and smooth out sounds with Curv, a built-in soft-knee limiter
- Dedicated Wordclock and Loop Sync I/O
- 32, 4-segment metering LEDs for accurate level monitoring
- Robust 2U rack-mountable chassis
- Connects to Pro Tools HD through a DigiLink Mini connection (cable and adaptor included)
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.