The Avantone CK-6 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to fine studio-standard FET mics -- but at a fraction of their cost! Avantone's rugged CK-6 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass.
Aesthetically, the compact body features an elegant Metallic Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and grill. The transformerless Discreet Class A FET circuitry will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs.
Avantone CK-6 Uses Include
- Studio vocals, acoustic guitar, mandolin, drum overheads, piano, etc...
- The -10dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics.
- The 80 Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track.
- Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
- The versatile CK-6 mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character.
- The included Custom Retro Shock Mount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results. Transformerless CLASS A FET Microphone w/ 32mm gold sputtered thin Mylar capsule
- -10 dB pad & 80 Hz LF roll off switches
- Avantone CK-6 Cardioid FET Microphone
- Avantone Custom Retro Shock Mount
- Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box
- Padded Aluminum storage / travel case
- Owner's Manual
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.