Aesthetically the compact body features an elegant Metallic Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly. The high-quality FET circuitry will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs. The rugged CK-1 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass.
- The CK-1 in its normal stock version uses high-grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors in the audio path. This represents Avantone's commitment to quality, as these normally are the type of "upgrade" components that are implemented by microphone modder/hot-rodders.
- Any studio can proudly offer the CK-1 for instrumental and percussion miking. It exudes class visually as well as sonically. The CK-1 is equally at home on the stage for drum overheads, acoustic instruments and piano.
- Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability.
- The rugged CK-1 mic is able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character.
- Three interchangeable 19 mm (3/4") capsules (cardioid, omni, and hypercardioid) offer versatility for accommodating virtually any miking task.
- The included SSM Shock Mount is superb in allowing a precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations up into the mic. This isolation allows for superior professional results.
- Separate -10 dB pad and 80 Hz LF roll-off switches
- Uses include cymbals, hi-hats, acoustic guitar, drum overheads, piano, percussion, etc. -- anywhere you'd use a pencil condenser.
- The -10 dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics. The 80 Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track.
Avantone CK-1 Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Includes
- Avantone CK-1 FET Microphone
- Avantone SSM shock mount
- Elegant padded genuine wooden Mic box
- 19mm Cardioid, Omni, and Hyper-Cardioid capsules
- Owners Manual
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.