The Avantone Abbey is designed to combine tonal excellence, accuracy and value in a complete loudspeaker system. This full-range, 3-way active reference monitor includes precise, no-compromise drivers in a reasonably compact format that will compliment any modern production environment. Important mixing decisions rely on accurate sound reproduction, and the Abbey is made with exceptional dynamics, detailed resolution and high SPL performance.
By providing a seamless transition from one genre to the next, the Abbey can be used in all phases of production from tracking and mixing, through mastering and post production playback. Close attention was paid to the reproduction of critical mid-range frequencies where most vocals, guitars, and keyboard live. This is where having a full-range monitor with crossover points set above and below the critical listening frequencies is truly revealing. A smooth midrange, accurate, transparent top-end response and extended low end provides a depth and clarity that any studio demands.
You won’t find any acoustic space controls on the back of the Abbey, but that’s because Avantone delivers a product that is mix ready for a wide variety of spaces, leaving you more time to concentrate on making music and less time fidgeting with settings. Avantone spent years of research and development, comparative listening, and refinement to create the unique voicing of the Abbey, and the result is a very smooth sounding, full-range system that is an easy upgrade from most other 2-way systems.
Avantone Abbey Active Studio Monitor Features
- 3-Way studio monitor
- Custom designed Air Motion Transformer ([email protected])
- Custom full range driver for midrange
- Two Custom 6.5 inch subwoofers
- Amplification: 200WRMS to low frequencies, 100WRMS to mid frequencies, 100WRMS to high frequencies
- Crossover: 24dB per Octave Linkwitz-Riley set at 120Hz and 2500Hz
- Frequency response: 28Hz-35kHz +/-XdB, 38Hz-35kHz +/-3dB
- Internal SMPS power supply, 100-240VAC input IEC 320-14
Duty rates in Indonesia vary with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Import duty and taxes are due when importing goods into Indonesia whether by a private individual or a commercial entity. Import duty payable is calculated on the cost of the imported goods combined with freight charges. More information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Indonesian Customs website. (beacukai.co.id)
Customs Contact Information
- Jl. Ahmad Yani By Pass
- Jakarta - 13230
- Telephone : 134
- Fax : 021-3500842
Secure PayPal Payment
After processing your order you will be redirected to your PayPal account. You will then grant us permission to debit the amount to be paid for the order ( ). AudioBuy Indonesia reserve the right to subsequently propose alternative payment methods in the case of very large sums or if the PayPal credit limit has been exceeded for your purchase.
Returns & Warranty Repair
If your item arrives with any issue , please hold the item and be sure to retain all packing materials. We will arrange for the item to be inspected immediately. Do not return the &nbps; to us unless we have provided an RMA number. We will then work with you to replace the item or refund the purchase price of &nbps; if it is not replaceable.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Free shipping throughout Indonesia - Jakarta , Surabaya , Bandung , Medan , Bekasi and Semerang.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy Indonesia for detailed information about the warranty we offer to all Indonesian customers.